Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS, WINNERS!!

My sincere thanks to everyone for coming by my blog and for the many kind and sweet comments you have left. I also appreciate so many of you going by Elise's blog to give her a hug, extend best wishes to her, and especially for keeping her in your thoughts! I can share with you that she appreciated each of your visits!

And now for the WINNERS:

The winner of the Pink Stuff is Kim from Orchard Park, NY who said:

Your card is beautiful as was your post!! I have linked your blog candy to my blog (hope I did it right). I will also pop over to your friend's site to give her some hugs. I go for my all important mammogram in about 2 weeks, don't particulary like them but ya gotta do it!! I admire your strength and the way you choose to get the word out. Keep it up!! Rubber Hugs, Kim


And the winner of the Magnolia Sweet Stuff is Renkata from the Netherlands who said:

This project is so wonderful, I was a bit down these days, but now i do have an inspiration to try to make something beautiful as yours :)Thanks dear. Have a wonderful day! Hug's Renkata

Kim and Renkata, please send me your mailing information before Friday, October 22, so that I can get your packages out to you right away. Congratulations to both of you!!

I had told you all that I had been shopping along the PINK way and I will be having another PINK SWEET STUFF before the week is over so please check back. Maybe with enough Pink Stuff we will all be reminded of the importance of Breast Cancer Awareness...that would make my day!!!!

Hugs to all of you!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the two winners...As a reciptant of a blog candy from Jacque you will love it......

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Congratulations to the two winners
Hugs from Brazil

Caroljenks said...

Congratulations to the winners and HUGE thanks Jacque for your unlimited generousity :)

Carol x

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Kim and Renkata~~Enjoy your super fun stuff :)
Jacque your the GREATEST!!!! Hope you are feeeling Superb:)
Blessings

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winners! Jacque you are always so very very generous. Hope that you are having a marvelous fall, enjoying the cool and all the colors.
Hugs,
R/

Kras said...

Congratulations to the two winners.

Cor* said...

congrats to the winnas!

Corinne said...

Congratulations Kim and Renkata.....

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to the 2 winners
enjoy your goodies
jacque thanks for the chance sweetie
so i'm off now, i have a miljon things to do, my husband is in the hospital sins yesterday at noon, he have with 1 long only 25% are
so see you
hugs angelique

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats to the 2 winners and Thanks Jacque for doing the yummy blog candy!
hugs and xxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow lucky winners! cograts to you! thank you Jacque.

Renkata said...

wow I just did have tears in my eyes.... ooohhh I am very emotional persoon that's why :)
Thanks a bunch dear.
I just love to come here and take a plesure of your adorable projects.

pcrusberg said...

Congrats winners!

La Vikinga said...

Congratulations winners!!!!

And Jacque; you must have the most visited blog I have ever seen!!! Congratulations to you too! Because you're worth it (like the say in comercials...)!!

Charlotta

Maureen said...

Congratulations to both the winners and Thank You Jacque for doing the draw.
Maureen........x

Kim. said...

Congratulations ladies.
Kim xXx