Friday, July 31, 2009

Loves Me Tilda at Friday Sketchers 63



A very Happy Friday everyone!! I hope this finds you at the end of a wonderful week and the beginning of a splendid weekend! It is so difficult to believe that this month has passed so quickly...I hope that is because we are all having so much fun!!!

Today marks another week at Friday Sketchers, Week 63, where we have a challenging and fun sketch by the wonderfully talented and lovely Jeanette from Canada.

I hope you will visit us over at Friday Sketchers and have a look at the DT Sample Cards using Jeanette's sketch and visit the blogs of these talented ladies. Please use this sketch and make your own card and share with us this week. All you have to do is provide your blog posting in a comment and link back to Friday Sketchers in your post. There is always a very nice prize each week for some lucky contributor.


I used Bazzill CS for the base, PTI Lemon Tart and SU Brocade Blue CS for the matting and all of the DP is digital. Loves me Tilda is on her way to Magnolia-licious and is from the Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009. I stamped Tilda twice on Cryogen White, colored her with Copics, and cut her out. I stitched the first 2 panels and added a triple nestie after airbrushing the white one with Copics. Tilda was then propped up on dimensional tape and I added tiny yellow button brads to all corners. Finally I made a triple daisy treatment on the bottom right using leaf ribbon for the stems and on the top left added a BowEasy bow of yellow banded organza ribbon and a daisy charm.



For the inside I used the same digital paper...on the first panel I simply added bands of yellow and blue banded organza ribbon and BowEasy bows again to match. For the jotting panel I made a triple daisy flower stem to repeat from the front of the card!

Thank you so much for dropping by...we love it when you visit and let us know what you think!! I hope you all will have a wonderful weekend and please come back often!! Your visits and comments make our day for sure!!! Big hugs for Everyone!!

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Big hugs to you! The card is so cute! Love the staggered bows on the inside.

charlene said...

Jacque that card is just adorable ! I want that stamp so bad I can't wait for it to be at Diana's. Great job as usual on your card
Big Hugs

dragon said...

Jaqueline,
Wow.. I love the colours.
This card looks so fresh and summery..
The the box I need to send you the diamond dust in I can't find the right size so I will empty the tub into a zip lock bag and post it in a padded envelope...Have fun with it..

Lynn xx

Nancy said...

Hi Jacque,
Love your card the DP and colors are just perfect. As always your coloring is perfect as well. Love the daisy charms they add the perfect touch.
Hugs,
Nancy

scrapgirlmarianne said...

Ohw what a lovely card!
I like it....
Everithing is great.

Marianne

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love the daisy theme -- perfect with this image! What wonderful DP and a matching charm, too. You're such a pro at finding these amazing embellishments!!

Anonymous said...

Jacque, that card is SO cute!! Love how you got the charm & those daisies to coordinate SO well!! BIG HUGS!!

Janet

dcorder said...

Yum! Love that daisy paper! :D Great card.

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Hello my friend!
This is a lovely summer card. Lovely papers that fits perfect to this sweet little Tilda image.
Great colourcombination, feels a little Swedish;=D!

Take care and I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Hugs/Gunilla

Ann said...

Jacque, this is adorable, I simply love it - beautiful. Ann xxx

Chris (catt871) said...

Cute Cute CUTIE CUTE CUTE!!!! Gosh I love yer stuff girl!!!! You are UBER talented! Luv ya!

cabio's craft corner said...

Jacque, you put great details and the DP you used are just so delightful. Looks like Tilda really wishing someone to come. Cute and precious card!
PS. Wish everything is well to you :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

So pretty inside and out! Gorgeous!

Abby:)

Suzan L said...

Hello Jacque, This is such a sweet card inside and out!! I love the cute digital daisy paper that you found. . .blue, yellow, white combo is perfect for this Tilda. And, I also love the daisies that you added with the pretty stems. Tilda is colored so wonderfully and she looks so cute sitting on the seat you made for her.
Hugs, Suzan

Lavender Rose said...

What a gorgeous card, I love daisies and as always, it's beautiful inside too!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beatiful card, love the DP
Linda W.

Regina said...

Jacque!!! It´s perfect!!! My Gosh!!! I would love to receive it!! LOL
You did an amzing job. I love each detail, the paper, the daisies... you made my day!!!:)))
Have a great week end.
Hugs
Regina

Norma said...

Jacque, another masterpiece from you. Just love your details, details, details. Lovely DPs, fantastic colouring, and those flowers really stand out--just to die for.

Hugs.
Norma

LindaC said...

Love me Tilda is so cute in the blue and yellow with the flowers. Good choice of DP and flowers. Wonderful as always! LC

Candy said...

Hi Sweet Jacque!
You must be home?? I trust you had a fantastic time at CHA?
Great Card - as usual - wonderful digital paper!! Love the staggerd ribbon on the inside.
Love, Candy

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi girl! Glad you made it back from CHA and hope it was fabulous. Love this digital paper, I have a 12 X 12 color printer but have no clue how to produce the dsp. What a gorgeous card, and your coloring of little Tilda is awesome. Love the three flowers along the bottom...too cute...hugs...Barb

Deb said...

Jacque, gorgeous card! I have my stamps and can't wait to ink them up!

Hugs,

Deb H.

Eulanda said...

Just can't get over those daisy's and the cute charm!! SO CUTE!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Jacque! That Tilda is just adorable! Love the whole thing. Awesome Digi papers too! As always, love your detailing! hugs!

Stampin'Piper said...

Wow, beautiful card my friend! Great colours and I love the flowers!

Have a lovely sunday, big Hugs Tanja

Vivi Casale said...

this card is so sweet! I love this image!
Hugs
Vivi

Sheri said...

How sweet is this!?!! My gosh those daisies are unbelievably cute!....and so perfect with this little Tilda!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a darling card, Jacque! You always do such amazing work! I'm in awe.......
Huggies ~
Sharron

Elaine said...

Absolutely delicious!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

totally sweet card hunny!
i love the papers!
hugs
claudia

Lauren said...

This is precious! I love how the image matches the background paper and the little daisies! So cute! Great summery card!

Lauren