Friday, July 24, 2009

Celebration Sweet Stuff Winner

Happy Friday again!!! The winner of the Celebration Sweet Stuff, selected by Random Integer Generator is...

SHERI who said "You completely deserve everything! I left you some well-deserved love on my blog! OH ..I almost forgot..this card is amazing...all the layers...the special touches, like the eyes and the polka dots..to match the paper...and the inside of the card....WOW!"

Congratulations, Sheri! Thanks for your sweet comment!! Please email me your address as soon as possible and I will get this package of sweet stuff out to you as soon as I receive your address.

My sincere thanks to everyone who visited me and who continue to visit me...Hugs to all!!!

6 comments:

Carole RB said...

Congrats Sheri

Amy C said...

Congratulations Sheri!!

Sheri said...

Eek! What a fantastic start to a weekend! Holey moley Jacque..it is always such a pleasure to view your amazing creations...Everytime I vist your blog I'm already a winner...I'm not sure I can stand much more...but I'm willing to give it a try! Thanks so much very Jacque!!! {{{hugs}}}

AnnS said...

Congrats Sheri. I'm sure you'll put everything to good use.
AnnS

Helen said...

Congrats Sheri!
Thanks Jacque for offering the yummy candy! :0)
Helen x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Big Congrats to Sheri!
Doing the happy dance for you!
Huggies ~
Sharron