Sunday, February 28, 2010

WINNER of Flower Soft Sweet Stuff!!

Thank you all so much for visiting my first Flower Soft DT submission!!! I just loved reading your comments and seeing so many of you becoming a Follower over at the Flower Soft Blog. My sincere thanks to each of you!!

CONGRATULATIONS to..........

Evelyn C who said...
What a fantastic set of cards you have created for the fs DT, saw the stamps in a mag and liked them, now seeing what you have done with them, they are a must have. Hope all goes well in March for you, you have such a positive attitude and i always think this helps so much in your situation, you make me smile reading your posts, take very good care of yourself and have plenty of rest. off to become a follower on the FS blog. piccie added to my blog thanks for the chance - fingers crossed xx

Gosh!!! This Sweet Stuff will be on its way to the United Kingdom!!!! This is so exciting to see sweet stuff going all over the world!!!

Evelyn, please contact me by email before Wednesday, March 3, at midnight EST so that I can get your surprise out to you right away...or as soon as I am able...lol...

Everyone...I will have my DT March Sketch Challenge for Magnolia-licious up tomorrow and there may just be some more Sweet Stuff for you...so if you have a moment come by and check it out!! I will pre-post because you know where I will be most of the day. My first C-H-E-M-O adventure!!!! Thanks again for all of your support!! With great big hugs for each of YOU!!!

15 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Evelyn!!!

irinka said...

Congrats Evelyn!!!
Jaque, I hope that chemo woun't make you sick. I am reading interesting book about how to fight cancer and I think you need to read it also. Search internet for the book called "World Without Cancer".

CraftinGranny said...

Congratulations Evelyn!! Can't wait to see some great projects with your new sweets!
Prayers and well wishes for you tomorrow Jacque.
"Hugs" Granny

Melissa said...

Congratulations Evelyn!!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Congratulations Evelyn!!
And Hugs for Jacque...
XD

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats to Evelyn!! Big hugs Jacque as you start chemo!!!!

Terry

jude said...

Congratulations enjoy your prize.
Be thinking of you tomorrow at your first session good luck and rest!chin up!
love n big hugs jude:)xx

Rufus said...

Oh well, at least the Sweet Stuff is going on an adventure, even if it's not coming to my house! Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Will expect to here all about your "new adventure"! Hang in there and keep your sense of humor, it's fabulous
Hugs,
R/

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Evelyn!!!!
I hope today goes well for you xx

Loz said...

Congrats Evelyn, wishing you all the best at your appointment Jaqcue.. you're in my prayers x

Sarah said...

Mzny congrats Evelyn xxx

Sheri said...

I will be thinking of you today. With your attitude I am sure whatever happens will be made into an adventure! I hope for an easy time for you today and may God Bless you today and every day.

Amy said...

Congratas Evelyn!! Sending happy everything your way Jacque!!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented, Your eye for color and design layout are amazing! I wish I had an ounce of your talent; if you could bottle and sell it you would be a millionaire!!

Barb
miatagal@shaw.ca

Evelyn C said...

Hi hun

woohoo - how amazing!
- tried emailing you before, but not sure if you got it or not - my internet is playing up.Love the new cards and hope all is going well x