Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WINNERS of the Sweet Stuff!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone and thank you all so much for your visits! I love doing Sweet Stuff so hope you will come back often!!

CONGRATULATIONS to

Shirley who won the BnW canister filled with truffles!

and to

Nancy who won the truffles and Valentine canister.

Shirley and Nancy, please contact me with your mailing addresses before Friday, January 15.

Don't forget the Maggie Blog Hop on Monday, January 18 for even MORE Sweet Stuff both here and on the Magnolia-licious Highlites site

Hugs to all!!!

5 comments:

Shirley N said...

Hi Jacque! I am doing cartwheels right now, I can't believe I won your beautiful canister filled with truffles! I just love love love your work and it is so exciting for me that I will be able to hold your creation in my very own hands! Thank you so very much--you totally made my day! Congrats to Nancy, too!

I will email you my address. Thank you Jacque!

1LuvnMama said...

Congrats to Shirley and to Nancy! Such deserving ladies! You are amazing Jacque, so generous! :)

Nancy said...

Hi Jacque,
I am right there with Shirley I am so excited to win the beautiful Valentine canister!! I love your work you are a awesome artist and I will truely treasure your gift! Thank you so much for sharing your art with us! You are so generous Thank you Thank you!
Congrat to you Shirley as well!
Biggest of hugs to you Jacque!
Nancy

Moni said...

Congrats girls! Hugs,moni

debbies said...

Jacque this is absolutely amazing! Blog hopping isn't something I've had time for recently, but I love everything you've done recently.