Friday, January 29, 2010

WINNER of RED Valentine Sweet Stuff!!

Gosh!!! This is so much fun!!! This time it looks as though the RED Valentine Sweet Stuff is on its way to Canada!!! It is such a pleasure seeing my surprises go all over the world!!

CONGRATULATIONS to

Eulanda!
. Eulanda, please contact me before Monday morning, Feb 1, so that I can get this package out to you as soon as possible!!

Again my sincere thanks to everyone for your kind and sweet comments and I will have another post up later this evening with my Just Magnolia card...and, as I promised you, another chance at some little Sweet Stuff!!! Big hugs!!!

10 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

congrats....Eulanda...
kaz_za

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats to Eulanda!!!

Rhonda said...

Yea Eulanda!!!!

Mary Lou said...

Super Eulanda~~ ENJOY!!!
Mary Lou

Eulanda said...

OMG I'm such a nerd - lol!! I was just reading your most recent post above, then I went to my Google Reader and found out I won!! I ran up and down the hallway yelling "I WON, I WON, I WON SOME BLOG CANDY!! WOOOOOOO WOOOOOO" My husband is watching a hockey game and I can hear him laughing up in his man room. LOL! I am so excited! Thank you thank you thank you!
My Address is:
Eulanda Silvey
Box 451
Merritt, BC
V1K 1B8 (I was so excited I forgot my postal code)
And to actually have a Jacque designer piece in my home! I can't WAIT!! THANKS!!

Imke said...

Congrats Eulanda !

Unknown said...

I think maybe, I could be wrong, but I'd say Eulanda is quite pleased at winning!! Well done hun
Hugs
Dawn xx

Donna C said...

Congratulations Eulanda and I can well imagine your DH was enjoying his hockey game ( go Canucks ! LOL ) as much as you are with this awesome blog candy win ! Enjoy !

Katie said...

Congratulations Eulanda! I would have been as excited as you are to win! Guys just don't really "get it"!!
Katie

Only By His Grace said...

Congratulations Eulanda. You are a little excited I think? Such a lovely gift.
Hugs Marion