Friday, June 12, 2009

Tilda with Cowberry Muffin at Friday Sketchers 56


Happy Friday everyone and I hope you all had a magnificent week and are looking forward to a most enjoyable weekend!! Friday brings us to a brand new sketch challenge at Friday Sketchers. This week is Week 56 and is hosted by the very talented and lovely Jeanette from Canada who offers us such a delightfully fun sketch.

I hope that you will come over to Friday Sketchers and have a peek at the wonderful card samples of Bea, Carole, Claudia, Heidi, Jacqueline, Jeanette, and Tanja. They have all done exquisite cards this week!! You may even get a peek at some of the new stamps from the Pet Collection!! Gosh!! They are too cute!! Not only do we want you to visit us, but we also would love for you to participate along with us this week by using this fun sketch and submitting it for us to see!!

For my card this week, I used Bazzill CS for the base, and all matting is PTI CS in Spring Rain, Sweet Blush, and the fairly new Hibiscus Burst. All DP is from the DCWV Sweet Stack. I also used PTI Hibiscus Burst satin ribbon throughout the card. I selected the cutest little Tilda with Cowberry Muffin from the So Heavenly, Travel, and School Collection 2008 which is available at Magnolia-licious along with all of her friends and accessories! Diana's shop, which has the largest on-line selection of Maggies in North America, offers free shipping to the US and Canada for all orders over $50; and for orders less than $50, shipping is only $2.50. What a real deal!!!

Little Tilda was colored Copics, Stickles on wings, and Liquid Pearls and Spicas on muffin. I dressed the front a bit with a ribbon accent, Rayher demi-pearls, MS border punch, and lovely flowers from Crafty Feeling in the UK, which I highlighted with Copics.


On the first panel on the inside of the card I added a swag of the PTI ribbon and added 3 "SWEETS" enameled charms and on the jotting panel I added Doodlebug cupcake brads. The inside is finished off with the same demi-pearls as the front.

I hope you like this cute little girl and will let her know what you think of her!! Thank you so much for coming by--and we hope you will come back often!! Hugs and more hugs to everyone!!!!

SWEET STUFF WINNER:
First I would like to thank each of the 150+ visitors I had throughout the week and want you to know that I appreciate you greatly and that it was such a joy to come to most of your blogs to visit you!! The randomly selected winner of the post-it note holder and box as well as all of the other accessories shown to the left is LINANNA DESIGNS who said Oh my Jacque, your card for this weeks Friday sketchers is fabulous as is all these other projects you are offering as candy. I so hope i am lucky enough to win!!! I am off to link you to my blog now and to advertise your blog candy! I will be definitely entering this weeks friday sketchers as i love your sketch. Its gorgeous hunny, hope you have a great evening hugs Linda x Congratulations Linda, and I hope you enjoy your Sweet Stuff as much as I enjoyed putting it all together!! Please email me your address and it will go to the Postperson on Monday!!

36 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning stunning just love it!!!! happy friday morning early bird

jayne
xx

Karen said...

Good morning and WOW she is stunning !!!!

Rosette said...

Ho ho this is too cute!! ) We used the same stamp this week, and it's amazing to see how each of us makes something totally unique with the sae image!! Love it sweetie, and congrats to the winner of your yummies :)

Big bear hugs sent your way! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jacque, this card is just too cute! Love the dp and all the embellishments. The colors are soooo gorgeous!!! I especially love the way you colored Tilda's hair. Exceptional card!
Hugs, Christina C.

Heidi said...

What a beautiful and girly card. Love it. It look so great with the ribbon and your coloring is so wonderful

Hugs and love
Heidi

Jeanette said...

My dear your card is exquisite. I LOVE the ribbon detail on the front and those cute little cupcake charms inside. I could look at your cards for hours....so many precious details!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jeanette

Kerry D-C said...

What a FUN card, Jacque! It's totally SCRUMPTIOUS! ;)
WooHooo! Lucky Lianna!

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Card, my friend! I love this Tilda and the colours are so beautifully chosen!

Have a great weekend, big Hugs Tanja

Barb Hardeman said...

This little Tilda is just yummy with her cupcakes. What a fab job you've done coloring her. Love the little charms inside the card too. Awesome job....

Anonymous said...

so sweet! I'll head over to look at the challenge blog!
Pam Going Postal

Sharon Caudle said...

cute, cute, cute!!! Love that Sweet stack paper and Tilda is just adorable. And as always, your details are amazing! Love it!
hugs!
Sharon

PBrown9624 said...

Cute card. I love the pinks & blues together. I also think the charms you used are sweet!
As always a great job.
Pam Brown

charlene said...

OMG she is just to cute for words. Great job as always Jacque !

Have a great day
Hugs

Katie said...

Jacque she's gorgeous!
I haven't had breakfast yet and she's making me hungry!
I especially love the ribbons.
Katie

Vivi Casale said...

WOW Jacque, another fabulous card! and the inside is cute!!
Oh, I liked square brads on the middle of flowers! that would have not crossed my mind!!
I like it very much!!

Hugs
Vivi

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty, Jacque, Cowberry is just so lovely. Love the way you alter the layout, the way you redone the flowers, the cute embellishments and those yummy DP!
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

oh jaque your card is really fantastic. i love muffins and so i love your card too. the colours are so pretty and you have made a perfect work.
have a nice weekend,
big hugs, bea

Julie said...

Just adorable as always! I love how you used the cupcakes in the paper in a balanced way that makes them like an embellishment. I also just love the way you decorate the inside of your cards. Usually, by the time I get to the inside, I start to run out of mojo.

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, What a sweet card, inside and out!! Tilda looks so cute in her pink and blue dress. I love the DP that you used and the cute little cupcake charms hanging from the ribbon and cupcake brads. You always create such wonderful cards!! Hugs, Suzan

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Jacque, beautiful papers and accentw...and an absolutely gorgeous Tilda! The ribbon detail is fabulous.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Cami said...

Oh Jacque this card is too precious! I love this cowberry muffin Tilda and you have made her look so sweet and adorable with the colors you used and the pretty DPs. I love everything about her and your layout, both inside and out. New or old, every Tilda stamp is my favorite! Hugs, Cami

Nancy said...

Hi Jacque...Wow you have done it again this card instantly brings a smile to my face. I love every little detail you have added to your card it is absolutely fantastic!
Hugs,
Nancy

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card. Love the cheerful colors!! Great colouring. Also like the inside. Great job with the sketch. have a wunderful weekend. Love,
jacqueline

Danni said...

Oh my! I think this is one of my favorites of your cards!! I just {heart} it!! wonderful job!

Candy said...

Hi Jacque,
Your card is as sweet as a bug!! Love the paper you chose and your cupcake brads and wonderful charms!!
Hugs, Candy

Jessica G. said...

Such a sweet card, Jacque! I love the stacked primas and those charms inside are absolutely perfect!!

BA said...

this is so cute!! I love the colours and the flowers.
have a wonderful weekend
xoxox BA

Anonymous said...

Oh Jacque! Your card is ADORABLE!! I love all the details, and your coloring, and EVERYTHING about this card!!! Awesome job. :)

Suzy said...

Great card.

Alice said...

So cute! I love those papers too!
Alice

Lacey said...

What an adorable card! I love the ribbons in the corner and your coloring is so perfect!
~Lacey

Carole RB said...

Congrats Linanna

Diane said...

Another stunning card! So very cheerful!! Congrats to the lucky winner, too!

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card, Jacque! I love the happy colors, your coloring and the charms are great!

PaperSunshine said...

OH this is so pretty! So girly and lovely :) The clors are a dream and she is delightful! Great job on the inside also. :)
Lori

Lavender Rose said...

Very pretty card, love the colour combo, another fabulous creation!