Monday, May 2, 2011

WINNER of my Wild Orchid Crafts Blog Hop SWEET STUFF!!!

A very happy Monday to everyone! Thank you all so very much for participating in the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog Hop last week!!! I hope you had as much fun as I did!!! It was just wonderful to be able to show you some new, gorgeous roses from the Classic Colour Range which I included in my SWEET STUFF!

And now its time for Mr Random to make his selection of the winner from all of you sweet people who played along with us!! The winner of these lovely flowers and lace is.......

127. Dawnll

Congratulations, Dawn!! Please contact me before Wednesday evening, May 4, at 8 PM EST so that I can get your prize out to you right away!!

And it won't be long til I will be back with perhaps even more surprises for you!!! Have a wonderful day!!

10 comments:

Hellma said...

Congratulations dawn

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe that is me! Thanks so much sweetie

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i want to congrats dawn for winning
thank you sweetie for a chance hunni
have a great day
hugs angelique

Marie-Anne said...

Congratulations Dawn.

Marie-Anne

Kras said...

Congratulations Dawn

Louise said...

Congratulations Dawn - enjoy your lovely candy win!

Mary Lou said...

Yeah Dawn~~Enjoy these fabby flowers!!!
hugz

Rufus said...

Congrats Dawn! Thanks for another marvelous candy, Jacque!
R/

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Dawn! I am so excited for you! You will have so much fun!

Jacque, thank you for another wonderful give away!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Sara I. said...

Congrats DAwn! Happy Crafting :)