Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tilda in the Garden and WINNERS!!!


Happy Tuesday everyone!! I hope your week is going exceptionally well. It has been such lovely weather here that being inside is not at the top of my agenda. But of course today and tomorrow may be TOO hot to do very much outside! Is the weather crazy these days or is it just me??? Gosh, 88 degrees F (31C) is not our typical SPRING!!!!!

My card today is posted over on the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog and if you don't have that site in your favorites you are missing out on some really amazing inspiration using all of the products available at Wild Orchid Crafts Shop as well as all of the SNEAK PEEKS of lovelies on the way!!!

For my card I used Bazzill for the base and all matting and the DP is from the Summer Breeze Paper Pad by First Edition...I just love all of the glittery papers!!! All background panels were machine stitched. I used the darling little Tilda in the Garden from the You Are So Special Collection which is now available over at Magnolia-licious. I just love that bubble outfit she is wearing and those shoes on the wrong feet just tickle me!!!!! I stamped her on Cryogen White, colored her with Copics adding a touch of Star Dust Stickles, and cut her out with triple Nesties. For the base of the flowers I used Magnolia Doohickey Swirl diecuts. The floral arrangement is ALL by Wild Orchid Crafts in the yummiest shades of browns and peaches: 40mm Trellis Rose, 25mm Open Roses, 20mm Open Roses, 15mm Open Roses, and Aster Daisies. The Heart Shaped Pins, Peach Self-Adhesive Pearls, and lovely Guipure Lace are also from WOC.


On the first inside panel you can get a better glance at the lovely Guipure Lace which I also used on the front of the card. In addition I used a bit of satin ribbon, a bit of swirl, and a couple of heart pins. The second panel is very simple with enough room for a sweet note to someone special!!

I hope you like my little Peach and Brown creation and will let me know what you think of her!!

WINNER WINNER!!! And it's time for Mr Random.Org to make a couple of selections for the Whimsy SWEET STUFF from last week... Sooooooooo...here we go!!

Congratulations to...

58. Rufus (who did not leave a blog address)






Congratulations to...

129. Rosamnd

Rufus and Rosamnd, please contact me before this Thursday morning at 8 AM EST so that I can get your packages out to you right away!! My sincere thanks to everyone who played along and it won't be long until there is a little more SWEET STUFF for you!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by today and I hope you will want to visit often! I appreciate your comments and notes so very much!! Until the next time, take care and ENJOY!!! Big hugs for YOU!!!

47 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Awww Jacque I love those colors!!!!

Rene said...

Oh this is beautiful!!!
Rene :D

Dawnll said...

Congrats to the two winners!
Your card is another beauty with those yummy flowers.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Crafterkhush said...

what a fabulous colour combo.. I love it.. especially the flowers as embellishments.. just wow...

Sandy Dehon said...

Ha Ha!!! I got here before the multitudes!! Beautiful card Jacque - I wish I could think of something creative to say about your cards but they are all so darned beautiful!!! I really need to study your cards more so I can learn about good design work. Just because I haven't been leaving comments doesn't mean I haven't been lookin'. Enjoy your blog so much Jacque.
Sandy

Unknown said...

Hello Jacque, another one of those gorgeous colours combinations. I just love peach combined with tans and browns. Hugs, Frea

Teresa Carini said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Incredible combination of colors and how the flowers are arranged! how beautiful!

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Jacque! Sorry I've been such a stranger lately, but time has just not been very friendly to me. In fact, it's been downright avoiding me! LOL! This card is gorgeous!!! what a stunning color combination! Love the pretty flowers and Tilda is colored perfectly! Hope you're enjoying your spring! Are your roses blooming yet?
hugs, Sharon

Tanya said...

Oh I love this, gorgeous color! And those flowers are beautiful!

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

very beautiful work Jacque!
greetings, Mandy

Sanna Saksija said...

That's a pretty and peaceful looking card indeed!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I love those flowers and your blocks on the inside. TFS.

pinky said...

Oh would you look at those blossoms!! Love the colours in this card Jacque.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Jacque! Your papers and flowers match perfectly and really makes for a stunning card! :) hugs, Angela

Shazza said...

great card Jacqu, we have hailstones and gales here along with torrential rain so I want to stay indoors ALL the time :0)

Maris said...

ohhh how great this is, what a lovely flowers too and congrats for the winners xx

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous and I love the papers and the great coloured Magnolia.
Hugs, Sandra

Queenie Jeannie said...

Tried to comment but it wouldn't let me...

Your cards just keep getting more and more beautiful! How do you do that?!?!?!? Love the pink and browns together!!!

Maryann said...

Just another stunner here again JAcque. I just can´t keep on finding more exiting to say about them, but I´m sooo thrilled about everything you show us. Your work is just so gorgeous as always hun, and I´m amazed, how you can keep on popping up with new ideas every single day LOL.
Congratulations to the winners, I´m sure, you´ll have soooo much fun with these awesome goodies here. Have fun girls, and a great day to everyone here.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh gorgeous! Love those beautiful flowers!! I will have to get me some of those swirl dies! And congrats to the winners!! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Kirsty said...

Hi wow your flower arrangement is to die for. She is just the sweetest tilda with her wrong shoes lol. Kitty :D

Sol said...

Hello Beautifu!!!... Long time no see!!... I`ve been busy!!.. But I have actually managed to make a card... And also blogged it....
I love your card.. Love the colours you have mixed together.. Beautiful Colours.. and with swirls and everything... Perfect!!... Love the inside of the card too.!!! :o)

yvon said...

First off all, congrats to winners of your sweet stuff.
And for your card: it's so beautiful, love everything about it. Gorgeous.
Have a happy, sunny week.
Hugs, Yvon

Lolô Artesanato said...

Wow! amazing card, wonderful colors you choose
xx
Leila

Sabina said...

Hello,
a nice card, the lace is great....
COngrats to the winners.
Sabina

Helen said...

Another beautiful card.

Sue said...

Jacque,it's gorgeous,love the flowers.
Sue xx

THERESA said...

That is pure beauty, love Tilda and the colors is gorjuss!!!
The flowers are so lovely, WOC sure have yummy goodies!!
lotsa luv

Christina C. said...

Absolutely exquisite, Sweetie!!! Love the colors and the papers and, of course, this adorable Tilda!
The flowers are luscious!
I've had lots of computer problems AGAIN...I tell you this thing is driving me NUTZ! hahaha

D K Crafts said...

Hi Jacque. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and cute Tilda image. Congrats to the winners. Donna

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and those flowers are beautiful!
Helen x

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love those flowers.

Jen

Maureen said...

Your card is stunning and I love the flowers, great colour combo.
Maureen........x

Marion said...

Hi Jacque, Firstly, congrats to the winners.
Another fabulous card and I just love the peach and brown colour combo. Delicious papers and so much beautiful detail. Isn't this Tilda just the sweetest.
hugs
Marion

Loz said...

gorgeous, gorgeous card jacque! I love the papers and flowers! 31ºC... you lucky things! we're lucky to hit 13ºC at the moment.. very cool.. winter will only be worse - guess that's what I get for complaining about the summer heat for so long :P

Sue B said...

Gorgeous card Jacque! Love those flowers and Tilda looks so pretty. You have decorated it beautifully both inside and out!

Hugs Sue xx

Brenna said...

congrats to the winners!! that is a beautiful card, I love love love the dp that you used!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Rufus said...

OMG, Jacque!!! I've been doing the happy dance all over the room, DH thinks I'm nuts! I can't believe that I actually won one of your Sweet Stuff's!! Off to email you.. oh my, oh my
R/

KarenB said...

Those neutrals are just beautiful - what a stunning card :)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jacque, love the colours and floral arrangement. Tilda looks stunning xxx

Well done to the winners x

lucretia said...

Well done. Lovely colours there. Yum.

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card and colour combo, simply stunning.
Congrats to the 2 winners, enjoy.
Kim xXx

Danielle Champagne said...

OMG!!! Jacque, this is tooooo beautiful. OUf... where would I start to say I adore. the colors, Tilda, the bouquet ALL.
As always, a masterpiece signed Jacque.
Hugs. & a lovely day to you.

Danielle. (for some reason, I am listed as anonymous... my account does not answer.)

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow I love your coloring scheme on this card Jacque. Beautiful both inside and front :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandra said...

Congratulations to the winners, this very beautiful gift

Jacque, okay, I'd like you to send me the number of ratreamento mail for me to see when it's this that I was winning the lottery on your blog.

Anything sends an e-mail me, please

A hug I wish you much success, health and happiness
(google translator)

Sandra Veiga
phartesanato@yahoo.com.br

Susan said...

I think this is one of my favorite cards of yours, everything is lovely, and in just the right amounts! great colors also :)
Susan

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this colour combo and your blooms are divine! Hugs, Lesley