Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WINNER!! WINNER!!

Happy Day to each of you!! I hope you are having a marvelous week!

I do have two winners today which Mr Random.org has selected and I will have some more SWEET STUFF real soon!!



This week's SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious winner of the $25 Gift Certificate is.....


120. Gail M






And the winner of the STAMP SETS SWEET STUFF is....



84. ♥ Laura C.



Ladies, please leave a comment here on this posting and send me an email before Friday, July 20 at 8 AM EST, so that I get can your prizes to you right away!

I hope to see you all back right here real soon. Until then, big hugs!!

8 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to both the winners!!

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, garotas!

Maryann Laursen said...

Congratulations girls, I´m sure, you´ll enjoy your prizes here very much, when you get them.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners.

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
both of you, thank you so much for a shot to win that great prize
and a huge congrats to you Gail
hugs angelique

Sonia said...

CONGRATS winners:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Laura said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited to have won the stamps, I just love them! Thank you so very much!

Happy Dancin'!

♥ Laura C.