Monday, July 16, 2012

Time to Celebrate at Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge



A very happy Monday to everyone! I hope you have all had a marvelous weekend and are prepared for an even better week. I have been away for a couple of days and hope that I am rejuvenated and ready to get with the program! Don't you ever feel that you just have to get away??? Sometimes I even want to run away from myself!!! hahahha

I wanted to show you my card for this week's Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge which is being hosted by the quintessentially talented and creative BEV of All The Things I Love. If you have never visited her blog, you will be in for a magnificent treat!!! She has devised a BINGO game for us this week and it is so much fun so I hope you will pop over and join in with us and you can be assured that there is a marvelous surprise for some lucky participant!!

For my card I used Bazzill for the base and for all double matting...the DP is from the lovely KaiserCraft The Lakehouse Collection...love these DPs!!! I used the cutest little Tilda With A Gift For YOU which is shipping right now from the new Turning Leaves Collection available at Magnolia-licious. She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics and Promarkers, adding a touch of Prisma Glitter. For the vertical I used a wide eyelet lace and threaded it with pinky/mauve grosgrain ribbon, adding a double flat bow dangling a Made for You charm and topped with a Heart Shaped Pearl Bead. I am thinking the Time to Celebrate is from Catslife Press. The largest flower in the floral arrangement is from my stash and I also used Tulips and Open Roses on the MS punched branches. To finish the front of the card I used more pearls.



The inside is very simple because I wanted as much of the DP to show as possible...so I just added a horizontal of the wide eyelet with ribbon and a few more of the heart beads.

I hope you like my little creation and will decide to join in with us at the Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge this week!

Thank you so very much for coming by and I hope to see you again real soon! Enjoy your week and until the next time I send big hugs!!

39 comments:

Marília Lopes said...

Gorgeous!!!
Love your card!!

Tonya said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the ribbon through the lace.

Jenny said...

Eine ganz bezaubernde Karte ist das. Toll. Liebe Grüße.

Linda said...

What a beautiful card
hugs Linda

Moni said...

Stunning card, fab image, and great LO and papers. Hugs,Moni

Loz said...

omg! the inside is prettier than the outside of most my cards ;) I love that new image and really should show my kit some ink... tsk tsk... gorgeous Jacque x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jacque love the colour's and all of the detail
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Irene said...

Truly beautiful on all sides!!!

xx Irene

Unknown said...

beautiful card like the color that you use
thank for showing

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Beautiful card love the Tilda and and your embelishments. hugs, Ruth Ann

Leanne said...

Gorgeous! Love the floral background.

Natka said...

Beautiful!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Jacque the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.
Hugs Linda

Lolô Artesanato said...

Another perfect card Dear
xx
Leila

Kasia said...

Fantastic card! I really like its inside :)

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jacque, love the papers and gorgeous details x

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, this DP is GORGEOUS and showcases this lovely Tilda perfectly. Your flowers match beautifully and I adore your stunning ribbon treatment and your magnificently colored Tilda. Another outstanding creation!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very adorable!!!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card and lovely DP. Have a great week. Hugs, Helen

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Lindo o seu cartão, Jacque!
E o interior ficou um encanto!

Abraços!!

mags said...

A beautiful card. The backing paper is gorgeous and you have embellished it beautifully.
Mags
x

Sonia said...

Fabulous card Jacque:) Lovely papers and sweet image:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card.

Chris said...

Hi Jacque, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous Jacque, so very pretty
Anne x

MA-MI said...

Lovely card!

Linda Dale said...

Gorgeous card. Just love everythign about it. Thanks for your continued inspiration. Blessing, Linda

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Jacque!!!!

Que lindo esse cartão... Tão fofinho!!! AMEI !!!

Beijos

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the pretty papers you used. The little pearl hearts on the ribbon are so sweet. I think your little Tilda is all ready to celebrate! :)

Elise said...

Hi my dear! Well this is absolutely gorgeous! Love this sweet Tilda and the very lovely dp's! Stunning colors and colouring .. so dainty .. just the way I love it! hehe! :)

Hope you are doing very well Sweetie!

Hugs,
Elise

nannapat said...

My word! the inside is as gorgeous as the outside. what a little cutie she is. Pat x

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, your card is so darling! I love the lace with the ribbon threaded through it and the beautiful arrangement of flowers!
Big Hugs,
Suzan

Margaret said...

She is just so darling. Love your coloring and the layout for your card. Great use of the ribbon and lace.

Jojo said...

Hi!
Wow! I love this! Soooo pretty!
x

Babette said...

Beautiful card and great papers. Really like the ribbon and lace combo.
Hugs,
Babette

SusanLotus said...

Beautiful! I love what you did with the lace and the ribbon! Lovely design.

Traci S. said...

Hi Jacque~

What an exciting and fabulous card! It is very full of life and I just love it! The image is lovely, and I love how you colored her...as usual! The lace and the ribbon through it is amazing work! I love the little charms on it. You must have very beautiful hands that can work with such tiny areas. The flowers look magnificent! I love them. So realistic! The pearls are a nice addition to the corners. I love that bg paper! I need to get some of it! Oh poo! I promised myself to use up some of the 6 feet or so of dp I have stacked in my art room! LOL That's ok...one pad isn't that much more! LOL

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am away visiting family and I've not had much time for blogging but I have just looked through your latest makes, Jacque, and they are all lovely! These lush papers and your ribbon and lace treatment really make your beautifully coloured image pop! Hugs, Lesley