Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

Happy Day to each of you!! I hope you are having a marvelous week!

I do have two winners today which Mr Random.org has selected and I will have some more SWEET STUFF real soon!!



This week's SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious winner of the $25 Gift Certificate is.....

107. Peggy R








And the winner of the BABY SENTIMENTS SWEET STUFF is....


80. Teresa




Ladies, please leave a comment here on this posting and send me an email before Friday, July 20 at 8 AM EST, so that I get can your prizes to you right away!

I hope to see you all back right here real soon. Until then, big hugs!!

8 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, garotas!

Peggy said...

OMG!!! I am so excited!!!! I will send my email right now. THANK YOU!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners!

Teresa Carini said...

Thank you Jacque! what a surprise win this beautiful set of stamps! send you an email!

nannapat said...

Congratulations ladies! Pat x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chances hunni
and congrats to the lucky ladies
have a great day to all
hugs angelique

pooky said...

Big congrats to the winners!!!
♥Bev

Traci S. said...

Congratulations!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com