Saturday, October 8, 2011

WINNER, WINNER, and RE-WINNER!!!

Happy Saturday evening and thanks so much for your visits! I just haven't been able to make a card to show you in a couple of days now but I will be back real soon! I have had so much paperwork to take care of...but this too shall pass!!! I would also like to thank all of you for your thoughts, your kind emails, your cards, etc during my loss--I can never thank you for all of your encouragement! It has been so important to me! Hugs to each of you!!!!




The past week's winner of the darling little Watercan Tilda from Magnolia-licious did not contact me so I have drawn another winner...the winner is...

218. Cindy Lou





The winner of this Whimsy SWEEET STUFF is.....

Gram's Treasures who said...

Such a beautiful card, per usual! You have such a knack of putting it all together. Joyce xx





The winner of this Whimsy SWEET STUFF is...

Only By His Grace who said...

Hi Jacque! Your card is adorable. I love these darling Wee stamps. They are so sweet. You did a super job on your card. Your flower arrangement looks great and I love that flower DP. Lovely job inside the card as well. Hugs Maz

Congratulations to Cindy Lou, Joyce, and Maz!! Please email me before Monday, October 10 at 8AM EST so that I can get your packages to you!!

Remember there will be a new SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious up at midnight tonight and it is somethting that you will love for the holidays!!! See you soon!!!

12 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks so much for selecting my name, and congrats to all the other winners too!
Joyce xx

Shan said...

Congrats to all the winners! Hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend.

Hugs
Shannin

Only By His Grace said...

I am so excitd Jacque. thank you so much. I love these wee stamps. They are so adorable. Also the other stamps will be such an asset for my cards. Congratulation to the other winners.
Hugs Maz

Sara I. said...

Congratulations ladies!!! Happy Crafting :))

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Have fun with your new goodies, YAY.
Hugs Cheryl

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winners. Hang in there Jacque, you do, eventually, come to the end of the paperwork. I could never decide...in some ways all that bureaucratize gives you something semi-mindless to do, on the other hand it's sort of adding insult to injury. Doesn't really matter I guess, since it has to be done.
Thinking of you,
R/

Larrik said...

Поздравляю победительниц !
И еще раз хочу поблагодарить Жак.!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the chance sweetie
congrats ladies and enjoy your prizes
have a great sunday to all
hugs angelique

Cindy Lou said...

Woohoo! Thanks so very much for the second chance for Tilda and her watering can! She is so sweet, love to color Tildas. Thanks again for your generosity. Congrats to the other lucky winners!

Sue B said...

Congrats go Winners!!!
Thanks for chance of winning Jacque!
Take care!
Hugs Sue xx

osha approved gas can said...

Happy to read that you declared winners name. I am too late to participate on this context. At the end, congrats to all winners and participates. Enjoyed lot.