Friday, October 28, 2011

WINNER of Snowie with Bells SWEET STUFF!!!

Happy Day everyone!!! I hope you have had a delightful week and are very ready for a magnificent weekend! It is rainy and dreary here but I am taking my 90 year old boyfriend (chuckles) out to lunch at a really great restaurant while his wife and my auntie go out for beauty shop stuff and shopping!!!! My philosophy is do whatever is FUN for you---and beauty shop and shopping is not on my fun list!!! hahaha

Thank you all so much for dropping by and for tossing your name in for the cute little Snowie SWEET STUFF! I have some more Snowies and I will give you an opportunity for them real soon... But for this one I have asked Mr Random.org to make the selection and the winner is....

Frea who said...

Hello Jacque, this is such a wonderful card. I love that Magnolia Santa!! And that fence you make looks smashing! So real with the snow on top, how clever of you!! Having a Magnolia snowman stamp had been on my wishlist for quite some time so I would love to join in this candy. Big hug, Frea

Congratulations, Frea...please send me your mailing information before Saturday, October 29 at midnight EST so that I can get your prizes to you right away!!

Big hugs to everyone and hope to see you again real soon!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hé, that is me!!! Woohoo, I'm so happy!! I'm off to send you an email Jacque, thanks so much. XXX Frea

ДжуJIbетта said...

Поздравляю, Frea! Jacque вы и вправду Санта!

Annette Allen said...

congrats to Frea...woo hoo

Christina C. said...

Ditto on shopping.....unless it is craft supplies, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing you a fabulous weekend, Sweetie!

Ann said...

Congrats Frea!

Larisa said...

Congratulations to Frea!!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Jacque, que Deus a abençoe sempre !!!

Parabéns Frea.

Beijos

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Frea!!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you for the chance hunni
frea congrats hun, enjoy it
hugs angelique

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Frea!
Muito obrigada, Jacque!

Feliz final de semana!!

Sue B said...

Congratulations Frea! Enjoy your snowman!! he is super cute!
Have a great weekend Jacque! and enjoy your lunch!
Hugs Sue xx

Rufus said...

Hope you had a great lunch with your "boyfriend"! I'm with you on shopping, unless it's crafty shopping!
R/

Cheryl said...

Congrats Frea!
Hugs Cheryl