Sunday, October 30, 2011

WELCOME to Suzan and her Garden of Wishes!!



Yippeee!!! I am sooooo excited!! My sweet friend Suzan has finally started a blog, A Garden of Wishes, and I would love for all of you to drop over and see what a talented artist she is and welcome her into Blogland. The darling image above is from the PINK card she sent me for Breast Cancer Awareness month and I can't tell you in words what absolutely beautiful work she does!!! It is truly amazing!!!

So won't you please join me as we extend a warm welcome to Suzan and become a Follower of her blog so that you can stay updated on her lovely cards and projects!!! You will be so happy that you did!!!

Big hugs to each of you!! Hope to see you again real soon!!!

12 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Muito obrigada pela dica, Jacque!
Estou indo conhecer o Jardim de Desejos!!

Abraços!!

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jacque, i have been to visit Suzan's blog i am very impressed with that card she made for you! it's gorgeous.I look forward to more of her work, hope your doing ok Jacque? hugs.

Donalda said...

Oh hon, the card you received is just breath taking. I know how much you adored it. I have went and visited Suzan and became a follower dear. Big hugs

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm off to check this out.

Sara I. said...

Went over to Suzan's blog and became a new follower!! What a gorgeous card! xx

VICTORIA said...

wow I will go by and see her blog. :)

Helen said...

Hi Jacque, have dropped by at Suzan; her card is gorgeous. Will start to follow her if I am on my other computer (on my laptop the followers item is always playing hide and seek). Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

Louise said...

Hi Jacque, Hope your weekend has been good. I've visited Suzan's blog and am now following. Beautiful card you received! Take care x

Leanne said...

Hi Jacque! Visiting you after quite a while. Hardly been blogging. Anyway I soon hope to catch up with all that I missed & am Susan's new follower. Her card is ndeed beautiful.

Kirsty said...

Hi What a super card I am off to say hello to Susan ! Kitty ;0)

Ellen said...

Because of your enthousiastic words I couldn't wait to join the blog of Suzan.
The card she made for you is very lovely.

groetjes, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Jacque, you are such a good friend to all who come into your path! It is so sweet of you to introduce us to yet another friend. Thanks so much!

He IS Able!
Traci S.