Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WINNER at SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious



Happy Wednesday, Everyone!!! This event is sponsored each week by Diana at the Magnolia-licious shop! There will be another Special Surprise for some lucky participant each and every Sunday right here!!

The winner of this week's Special Surprise is......


 
 

Congratulations, Cebelica!!! Thank you so much for showing the SUNDAY SENSATIONS blinkie on your blog!! Please leave a comment on this posting and email me your mailing information before Friday, December 14, at 8 AM EST so that we can get your Special Surprise to you right away!!

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Ooooh, that's me. Yay! I'm doing the happy dance now. :D Thank you sooooo much! I'm going to send you an e-mail now. :)

Hugs! xx

Traci S. said...

Congratulations cebelica! I have a happy dance too! I never knew other people had them. LOL

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for a chance sweetie
cebelica congrats hunni, have fun with your prize
big hugs angelique

Юся said...

Congratulations!)