Saturday, December 1, 2012

WHIMSY STAMPS Information and WINNER!!

Happy Saturday, Everyone!! I hope you are having a marvelous weekend wherever you may be!! May your tomorrow be just as marvelous!!!

I wanted to take a moment to share with you a note from Denise at Whimsy Stamps since we are in the middle of a PRINTS Blog Hop and we all know how those computer gremlins can sometimes change the best laid plans........

To Our Valued Customers and Friends:

Over the past week some of you may have noticed intermittent problems with our website resulting in loss of carts, log in problems, and security errors. We apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

During our attempts to diagnose and correct the issues, we have discovered some problems with our current hosting provider and their servers. In an effort to serve our customers better, we have made the decision to switch providers and move our shop to new servers.

This change/move will require our site to be shut down for a number of hours this weekend. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This change will also result in a delay of our regularly scheduled monthly digital release. But as soon as we are back up and running as normal we will release all the fabulous new images...including those from our brand new digital artist Marika Collins!

Our goal is to provide our customers with the best quality of service possible. We thank you for your patience at this time. We will make every effort to have this transition go as smoothly and as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued support of Whimsy Stamps and our artists!

Have a great weekend!



WINNER
 
First I would like to thank all of you who participated in the Whimsy Stamps activities over the past week and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. And the news is that little BERRY may have a new home. Mr Random.org has selected the winner.........
 
 
 
Congratulations, Regina!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know you have claimed your prize and send me your mailing information before Monday, December 3, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your prize out to you right away!
 
 
Thank you all so much for dropping by today and I hope to see you again real soon! Remember that SUNDAY SENSATIONS from Magnolia-licious will post at midnight EST tonight and there will be another surprise for some lucky participant. Have a wonderful day/evening and until the next time I send BIG HUGS!!!

12 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats to Regina, have fun!!

Sue

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Parabéns Regina!!! Obrigada Jacque por compartilhar conosco esse doces maravihosos.

Beijos

Denise Goeldner said...

Grats to Regina Hugs Denise xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Regina.

kbrandy4 said...

Congratulations Regina!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Regina said...

OMG!!! I cant´t believe I won one of your candies!!! Thaaaaank you so much Jacque!!! I´m very happy!!!
I´ll send my home address to your email.
Have a great Sunday!
Big hugs
Regina

Márcia Kamano said...

Parabéns Regina!!!!

Jacque obrigada pela oportunidade!
abraços do Brasil

Caroline said...

Congratulations Regina have fun. Caroline xxx

Swedka said...

Поздравляю Регину. Спасибо хозяйке за розыгрыш!

Maryann Laursen said...

Congrats Regina, have lots of fu with your new stamp.

Maryann Laursen said...

Congrats Regina, have lots of fu with your new stamp.

Gina K said...

So funny. When I first saw "Regina" I thought that I won (that's my full first name). Then I remembered that I go by "Gina L" in blog land. LOL!!! Congrats to the other Regina!!!