Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WINNER of Sun Kissed SWEET STUFF!!!

Happy Day, Everyone! I hope your week is going well and all things are wonderful in your world!!



Thank you all for participating in this SWEET STUFF and for visiting the other blogs during the Whimsy Mini Hops this week. But we must let Mr Random.org make the selection this morning for the little Elizabeth Bell Sun Kissed SWEET STUFF....sooooo...the winner is.....


197. Isabel

Congratulations and felicidades, Isabel!! My guess is that this little package will be going to Argentina??? NO!! Isabel is from Spain!!!! Isabel, era profesora del Castellano por muchos anos en la universidad aqui!!! Isabel, please contact me before March 9, Friday morning at 8 AM EST so that your package can be on its way to you!!

I will be back with my regular posting at Noon EST today with the opportunity of more SWEET STUFF from me as well as some special candy from Whimsy and the new Elizabeth Bell release of the 4 Little Cottage Cuties. So I hope to see you back here in a few hours!!!! Big hugs!!

19 comments:

Tine said...

Congrats, Isabel!

nannapat said...

Congratulations Isabel - have fun! Pat x

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

congratulations!!!
kisses
Rosana

Marion said...

Congratulations Isabel.
Marion

SusanLotus said...

Congratulations to Isabel in Argentina! :)

Is said...

IT'S ME!!!!! I'm sooo happy! I'm not from Argentina but from Spain...
I can't believe it I won!! :D
Thank you very much Jacque! I'm sending you an email with my address
Hugs from Spain

Irene said...

Isabel from Spain is a lucky girl!!!!!

Hugs, Irene

Maria said...

Felicitaciones Isabel!!!!!
Saludos!

María B.

Gina K said...

Congrats, Isabel!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Isabel!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance sweetie
isabel congrats hun, and enjoy
hugs angelique

missstamper said...

Congratulations Isabel!

kim.scrapper said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Jan said...

That's wonderful! Congrats!

Елена Казарцева said...

Поздравляю! Изабель!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you, Isabel! Enjoy and Congratulations!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Isabel!!

Linda Dale said...

Gorgeous card, I just love your creations, always fabulous. Blessings, Linda

Ronda Archangelo said...

Congrats Isabel!
Psst...I always wondered what Jacque taught!