Saturday, March 3, 2012

WINNER and RE-WINNER!!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!! I hope you are going into a great weekend...Gosh we had severe rains and wind last night and there were tornados all around us BUT my house is still standing...so I must be living right...haha... AND they are telling us that tonight we will have ice and freezing rain...Gosh...what is going on with this crazy weather???? Anyway, I have a WINNER and a RE-WINNER to announce. So Mr Random.org has made his selection and here we go....



The WINNER of the darling little Sympathy Bug SWEET STUFF is.....

Maureen who said...

This is gorgeous and so cute. Thanks for the chance to enter the draw. Maureen........x







And the RE-WINNER of the darling little Tilda With Flowers is...........


246. Rosemary B.


Congratulations to Maureen and Rosemary!! Ladies, please leave a comment on this posting and email me your mailing information before Monday, March 5 at 8 AM EST so that your prizes can be sent out to you right away!!

Hugs to all!!

21 comments:

Aartje said...

Congrats to the winners. And Jacque thanks for the chance.
Hugs Aartje

Hlora said...

Congratulations to Maureen and Rosemary!

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, meninas!
Muito obrigada, Jacque!

Abraços!
Tenha um abençoado final de semana!

Елена Казарцева said...

Поздравляю победительниц!!!

Georgie Horn said...

Glad you're ok, Nashville and surrounding area had several tornados and hail. We are ok, glad you are too!

Nina said...

congrats to the lucky winners !
Have a nice week end !
:-) Nina

Gunilla/Nilla said...

no Jacque flying around outside my windows so I guess you were safe and sound inside......BUT I would love your company......big hugs for you sweetie

Rosie said...

OMGosh!!! I'm so excited!! I won, I won...yippee!! Thanks so much!! Hugs, Rosie :)

sue w. said...

Congratulations to your winners.
Hope your weather settles. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

marion said...

Congrats to the winners and to Jacq for making this happen ! Hugs, Marion

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Congrats to the winners
have a nice sunday
kisses
Rosana

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance sweetie
congrats to th winners, enjoy it
have a great weekend sweetie
hugs angelique

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners, And thank goodness you are okay, what a bad storm. Have a good weekend.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congratulations to the winners, hope you have a lovely weekend Jacque and I hope you stay safe and warm
Lindsay xx

yvon said...

Congrats girls.
Hugs, Yvon

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to both of you! Have a wonderful time! And, Jacque, thank you for finding these beautiful stamps to give away and picque our curiousity! (Did I spell that correctly...I couldn't find it in spell check or the dictionary that I use for cards!)

He IS Able!
Traci S.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to you both.

Cheryl said...

Congrats ladies, enjoy your new stamps!!!
Hugs Cheryl

Rufus said...

So glad to hear that you are OK, Jacque! Nasty, nasty, nasty weather!
R/

Maureen said...

Thank you So Much for picking me as your winner of the Sympathy Bug Sweet Stuff. I am off to email you now.
Maureen...........x

Susan said...

Congratulations to the winners. Thanks for offering these great prizes Jacque! Hope the weather calms down soon. Glad to hear that your house is still standing. I feel so badly for those who have suffered from the tornadoes.