Monday, January 19, 2015

Heart Bag for All Occasions...WINNER!!!!

Hello, friends and Happy Monday!!! It is so nice to be here! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and, for the US folks, are still having a great weekend!!

Today is my turn to post at the CutCardStock Blog and I have made a little Heart Bag and have shown how it could be used for more than a Valentine's Day project.


Although I have used a Sizzix die for the little favor bag and the die is discontinued, I have given you complete instructions which I think you will be able to use to replicate the project in whatever size you wish. So please come over to the CutCardStock Blog and let me know what you think of it!


WINNER!!!

The winner of the miscellaneous SWEET STUFF from my last posting is.....

Lynne in NI

Congratulations, Lynne!! Please send me your mailing info by this Thursday so that I can get your prize in the mail.

Thank you all so much for dropping by and I hope to see you again real soon. I have something a bit different to show you soon, along with some more SWEET STUFF... Until the next time, big hugs to all!!! 

14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome little heart bag and congrats to lynne

Wendy L said...

Your little bag is gorgeous and so cute, well done to Lynne too, xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute little heart bag! It brings back memories of elementary school when we would hang a heart-shaped bag/envelope on our desks for the other kids to add their valentines, although yours of course is much more sophisticated! I'll go check it out!

New Creations said...

So cute little heart bags! Congrats to winner!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty

Maryann Laursen said...

Such a beautiful and pretty little project, that definitely can be used for almost any occasion, cause who doesn´t just love hearts?? I don´t know any, who don´t, that´s for sure.
These are sll sooo cute and sooo pretty decorated in all their different ways. Beautiful work as always Jacque.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun little gift bag. I love all the designs you've come up with.

Diane said...

Absolutely fabulous Jacque.

Hugs diane

Lynne in NI said...

yippee, thanks Jacque, I've sent you a pm :)
Beautiful heart bag, what a great idea!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Very pretty creation.

Auntie Em said...

Your little Valentine gift bag is so cute! I thought you had made it from a box of chocolates. It's a classic. :)
And thanks for the link to the Cut Card Stock blog. It's so interesting. I will have to check them out.
Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Linda . J said...

Beautiful little heart bag Jacque and love the other hearts too.
Hugs Linda

Sol said...

What a Sweet little bag of Sweet Love!!.. Adorable!! And a Great Idea!!.. Lovely Heart shape and Great Idea!!

Prince said...

Many Play Bazaar different kinds of medications are available for back pain, either over-the-counter or by prescription. Prior to making any decisions, check with your physician. Sometimes you can get relief from non-prescription medicine, and sometimes you may Satta King require prescription medications.