Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pocket Folders....Winner...SWEET STUFF!!!

Happy Thursday to everyone! I hope that you are all having a magnificent week and are almost ready for a great weekend! Sorry I have been missing in action but I have been so much under the weather...AND on Tuesday of next week I will have to have oral surgery including extraction of 2 teeth and bone grafting...so please wish me luck!!! I am terrified!!!

Today is my turn to show a project at the Holiday Countdown Series at the CutCardStock Blog and would love for you to come visit me there!! I made a couple of 6 pocket folders to fill with hot chocolate mixes and spiced cider mixes. The project is not something I invented but after seeing it some 6-7 years ago, it remains one of my favorite projects to make and have on hand when I need a quick little gift. 

On the first folder I used the lovely Holly Vine Die from Whimsy Stamps and on the second folder I used the cute little Letter to Santa from the Art by Mi Ran Collection at Whimsy Stamps. You can find all of my instructions at the CutCardStock Blog. I hope you will try it and let me see your creative take on this fun project!!


WINNER!!!

I am sorry that I am late with announcing the winner of the IO Christmas Icons Die Set and hope you understand. Mr Random.org has made his selection and the winner is.....


Congratulations!! Please leave a comment so that others know you have claimed your prize and send me an email with your mailing info before this Sunday.


SWEET STUFF!!!



I have TWO extra little Letter to Santa stamps that I know would like to have new homes! If you are interested, just leave a comment over at the CutCardStock Blog on my posting and you will be in for the draw. The winner will be selected on Monday. Good Luck!!

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope to see you again real soon!! Sending BIG HUGS your way!!!

18 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wow Jacque just brought up your blog post to see I've won this amazing prize its so kind of you your sweet stuff is always fab Thanks again its so kind. I'll send my address by email just delighted love and hugs Carole x

theCook said...

It's such a lovely way to give small gifts!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is a wonderful little gift - I was happy to leave a comment over on Cut Cardstock!

Aunty Sue said...

Hi there sorry to hear you are still not too good , loving these little gifts would make excellent projects for teachers presents

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Sorry you have been ill and have to have dental work...I dislike the dentist in the worst way...yikes... Love your project and left you some love on their blog...super creative!

New Creations said...

Congrats to Pollard!
I already left a comment there, Would love to win this sweet stuff!
I feel sorry that you are not good, Your projects are always different and unique:)

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh Jacque, I´m sooo sorry to hear, you´re still not too well, and be sure, I´ll keep you in my heart and thoughts this tuesday, that´s for sure. Please don´t be terrified, it´s not near as bad as it sounds. I know, as I have been there too earlier this year, and I got over it pretty quick, and so will you, I´m sure.
I saw your beautiful tutorial already yesterday on their blog, and it´s awesome and so beautiful as usual hun. I hope, I´ll be able to find time to make a couple of them too, as it´s a really great idea.
And finally Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Congrats to Carole being the lucky winner this time. Please havae lots of fun with your prize hun.
Hope everyone is having a great week-end ahead here now.

Nikki said...

Congratulations to your lucky winner, and I'm sure your surgery will be a success. I've had it done it's not that bad hugs Nikki

Sol said...

Love the pocket folder.. I understand... Great to have a gift ready to go.. If a gift turns up a bit suddenly.. And this is So well done.. a lot of work. Great to fill with candy and must be so much fun to receive!!.. Beautiful Christmas colors.. and FAB Decorations.. Love that big Green bow on top!!

marta said...

I saw yesterday your post on CutCardstock blog and I loved your project. yes, I loved it! and thank you for the tutorial.

Berit said...

Gorgeous pocket folders! Such a great idea!

loulou said...

Fabulous creations Jacque. The surgery sounds totally terrifying so all the best for sure.

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous gift idea, so beautifully done! Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery :( Hoping it won't be too painful. Sending hugs!!

Brenda Lee said...

Awesome gift! Best wishes on everything going well with the dental work. Keeping you in my thoughts.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

thanks for a chance Jacque!

Lisa Minckler said...

Just checking in on you to see how you're doing and feeling. I hope the healing goes well and rapidly!
Big hugs to you Jacque,
Lisa

Aunty Sue said...

hope you are recovering from your procedure. sending hugs

Christy Designs said...

Beautiful pocket folders, Love it !!
Hope you get better soon