Monday, October 13, 2014

Baubles and More Baubles!!!

Happy Monday to each of you!! I hope that you have had a marvelous weekend and are ready for a great week. We are in for several days of rain so inside crafting time is not so bad!!

As I am sure you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so please, please, please remember those mammograms and self-exams. As a SURVIVOR, I can share with you the importance of both!!!

Today is my turn to post over on the CutCardStock Blog and I have something a little different to show you. Not so long ago I was going through a lot of boxes in my parents' cellar and found a box of paper Christmas ornaments that my brother and I made some 60 years ago. So I will share my take on what we made. I have used the idea to make a Breast Cancer Bauble for one of my PINK SISTERS!!

 I used a 3 1/2" circle punch for all of the circles cut from cardstock. All of the embellies are from my stash, including the little breast cancer awareness pins.

Here are the Christmas baubles I made for my posting at the CutCardStock Blog and I have given complete instructions for them. They are so easy and quick that your children and grandchildren will love making them.



I would love for you to come over to the CutCardStock Blog and let me know what you think. Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by today and I hope to see you again real soon!! Until the next time, Big Hugs!!

16 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Jacque, they are really lovely. I love the pink one.
Hugs Helen

Maryann Laursen said...

These are sooo cute Jacque, and a shame you didn´t share them last week, as all my granddaughters has just left here yesterday and the last one here 2 hours ago today, and they would definitely have loved to make these, I´m sure.ha ha ha, But I hope, they will next week-end, when they´ll be back here again then ha ha ha

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are gorgeous! Wow - I have not seen anything like this before! I'm going to head over to Cut Cardstock now!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Que lindo!!! Maravilhosos!!!

Beijos e tenha dias abençoados!!!!

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Projeto bonito e bem elaborado!

theCook said...

Love how you decorated the pink bauble!

UTs Hobby Time said...

The pink one looks so beautiful and elegant. The decorations on the top is fabulous.

sandra said...

I admire you.You are so strong,caring and inspiring.
Stay that way.
Those are so simple to make yet so elegant.
Love it.
Hugs
Sandra

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous love the idea its so simple yet looks amazing love and Hugs Carole x

marta said...

as I say ot the CC blog, I love this project.

Shazza said...

these are great x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

These are gorgeous! hugs, Helena

Laura said...

These are great! I love that you can make them with one color, multiple colors and with designer papers too. This could really be a lot of fun to do with the grandkiddies.

Mary Lou said...

Wow these are GORGEOUS Jacque!!!
Hugs

Mi Ran Jung said...

What a great idea. This is so fun and lovely!!Love how you decorated.

D- said...

These are BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot