Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gift canisters...and Winners!!!

Happy Thursday, everyone, and thank you for dropping by to see what's happening in my little world. I just don't know where all of my time goes...If you have an answer, please let me know...lol

Today is my day to post over at the Wild Orchid Crafts blog where we like to show our creations using the gorgeous products found at the Wild Orchid Crafts shop. So I have made a LITTLE gift container to hold some butter mints for a friend. The pictures are a little misleading because the canister is no more than 2.5 inches (6 cm) tall. And I apologize for my photography skills but in real life all of the pinks are the same color but I can't get them to photograph as the same color...sigh...



I used a clear plastic container and covered it with DP from the Maja Sofiero collection. For the side I also used Flat-Back Pearl String, some pre-pleated trim from my stash, Vintage Seam Binding tied into double bows to anchor a couple of heart charms from the Mixed Heart Charm Set. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Mini Chalkboard Set.


The top panel is cut from the SB Classic and Petite Scalloped Circles. I added two sizes of Open Roses, some tiny 4 mm Rosebuds, a Cameo (which I don't see in the shop today), and a tiny bow made with very narrow satin ribbon.




Here is another canister I made a bit ago which is much larger...about 4 inches (10 cm) tall. I have also used some lovely products from Wild Orchid Crafts shop and the base of the creation is actually a peanut can...smiles...

WINNERS of SWEET STUFF!!!

Mr Random.org has made the selections for the two winners of the darling little Sweet n Sassy stamps. Thank you all for playing along sooooooo the winners are.....



Congratulations, ladies!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know you have claimed your prizes and send me an email with you mailing information before Saturday, May 17, at 8 AM EDT so that I can get the prizes out to you right away!

Note about Robin: Robin and I would like to thank everyone who sent the most beautiful and caring cards to her. She was completely overwhelmed by the lovely cards and the very sweet and kind words you sent and she could not believe that they came from all over the world!!! She is still going through chemo but is doing fairly well, considering the severity of the various treatments. I will tell her you asked about her! Thank you for the love you shared!!!

Thank you all so much for your visit and I appreciate each of you so much! I would like to remind you that beginning on Monday, May 19, at noon EDT, the new release at Whimsy Stamps will be introduced...and believe me, it is an amazing one!!! I will have postings next week for the release and will also (as you already know) have some fun SWEET STUFF with each of my postings!! Please drop by!! Until then, big hugs!!!




37 comments:

Sol said...

I love both the boxes!! they are so Exclusive!! Fantastic ribbons.. Beautiful Pink colors and the Big bow on top is just Perfect.. Beautiful Flowers and Great Details...
I am going on a small Holiday to Crete today!! Hugs Sol

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi JAcque!!!

Maravilhoso !!!! Belíssimo!!!

Beijos e teha dias abençoados e iluminados!!!

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Hi Jacqui,beautiful boxes you made,like the pretty paper you used.The soft pink always gives an adorable look and with the loveley flowers and bows it´s perfect!
Thank you for this great inspiration and have a nice day with lots of happy crafting,
hugs die waldfee
Congrats to the both winners!

Sue said...

WOW! These are stunning. I love the pretty designs and such gorgeous detailing too.
Hugs Sue xx

cebelica said...

Wow, wow, wow. These boxes are stunning! Hugs! xx

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Gorgeous Box! love it!

Christine Harrop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine Harrop said...

Wow, such beautiful containers from such humble beginnings Jacque. They are gorgeous. Christine x

Carole Pollard said...

What a brilliant idea these are fabulous your friend will be delighted to receive this thoughtful gift. I love the sentiment its just so appropriate.
Please pass on my love to robin so glad things are progressing its slow process but with all these lovely friends and her family she'll get there I know. Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful boxes.
Gr Elly

Maryann Laursen said...

oh my these boxes are soooo gorgeous JAcque. You´ve just as usual made a stunning piece of art here again, and I absolutely LOVE both these cannisters. Soo beautiful work hun.

kbrandy4 said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning boxes, love the colours and embellishments Jacque! Congratulations to the 2 winners!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Jacque what a stunning cannister. Especially love the ribbon rim
Cheers
Dr Sonia

marta said...

what a wonderful boxes! marta

Anne said...

Two wonderful creations Jacqui. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with her gift.
Anne x

Lisa Minckler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Minckler said...

I have this insatiable urge for peanuts suddenly and I don't think it's because I want peanuts!! I LOVE that you transformed the containers to these gorgeous gift jars. Incredibly decorated and what a thoughtful way to give a gift and recycle at the same time!
Hugs to you Jacque and thank you for the inspiration this morning.
Lisa x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your little cannister is beautiful! I would like to make something like this - what a fabulous idea!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so beautiful. I love the charms you used.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous canisters, Jacque! Wonderful design and embellishments! They are so special!

heidy said...

This is gorgeous Jacque!!
XXX Heidy

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Hi Jacqui, beautiful boxes!
hugs, Helena

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Trabalhos maravilhosos!
Muito charme e encanto!

Lolô Artesanato said...

I love your boxes dear Jacque!
xoxo
Leila

Auntie Em said...

Your canisters are soooo pretty! I love the sweet pink roses on the peanut can (how clever is that!) and the pretty rows of ribbons and pearls and lace. We have a niece getting married in a few weeks. I may try making some pretty little keepsake containers for her to store all her mementos of her beautiful day.
Thank you for sharing such beautiful inspiration! :)

Sonia said...

Wow! I love boxes and yours are stunning!

Swedka said...

Какая чудесная шкатулка, прекрасные цветы в окружении зелёных листочков смотрятся великолепно!

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

They aew absolutely beautiful! Love how you embellished them...so pretty. What a wonderful gift for a special friend. hugs, Ruth Ann

Lenoria said...

These boxes are both gorgeous! I love the recycle idea of the peanut can also and such a wonderful way to present a gift. I hope you are doing well and I think of you often especially when I get a chance to go across the mountain toward Sylva.

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, both of the canisters are just gorgeous! I love how you used the beautiful paper, flowers and trims to up cycle them!
Big Hugs,
Suzan

Diana Crick said...

How gorgeous are these, absolutely stunning Jacque. Love the ribbons and dainty little flowers.
hugs, Diana

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work
Lovely presented.

Sharon said...

They are fabulous Jacque. Love the papers and they are beautifully embellished.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

riliska said...

Gorgeous Box!

Whisper said...

Ooooo WOW, what a fantastic creation, luv Sam x

Becky said...

wow, this is just awesome. Love the design paper and ribbons.

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

文件觀塘寫字樓租賃筲箕灣商務中心服務器中文防毒軟體域名主機屋一級最平當代儲物倉服務器主機屋中國電信