Saturday, November 16, 2013

WINNERS!!!!

A very happy Saturday to everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend and I know that I am indeed....no snow and the weather today has been beautiful!!!

Before my posting at midnight for Jacque's Sunday Sweet Stuff I want to name (with the help of Mr Random.org) the winners of the last SWEET STUFF offered on my blog! The winners will need to make a comment on this posting and send me an email with their mailing information before Monday, November 18, at 8 AM ET so that I can get the prizes out to them right away!!

The winners are.........



Congratulations, ladies!!!

5 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, garotas!!

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Yeah,I´m a winner!
Thank you so much,that so make my little dream become true.You made me so happy,thanks
big hugs,Sylvie

my mail is on the way,I send it.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners!!

elfenkind said...

Congratulations, ladies!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to the winners! :)