Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WINNER at Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF!!!!

 
Happy day to YOU!!!! I hope you are all having a great week! And I would like to thank everyone for the very kind and sweet comments on my last posting. Gosh!!! It is so gratifying to know that you all really do care and I am indeed humbled by your responses!!
 
Mr Random.org has made his selection for this week's winner at Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF for the two gift certificates----one for Wild Orchid Crafts and one for Whimsy Stamps---two of my very favorite shops!!!!
 
AND
 
the WINNER this week is.....
 
 
Congratulations, Annette!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know that you have claimed your prize and send me an email before 8 AM ET on Friday, June 28 so that I can your GCs to you right away!!
 
Big hugs to everyone and remember the next Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF will be posted at midnight ET on Saturday night right here!!

12 comments:

Miradormakings said...

Congratulations Annette - enjoy your lovely prize.

Joan x

CJ said...

Congratulations Annette... Have fun...

Hugs
Catherine

Maryann Laursen said...

Big CONGRATS Anette, I´m sure, you´ll have loads of fun spending your giftcards ha ha ha.

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Well done Anette!
Chris xx

Larisa said...

Congratulations to Annette!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats

Tine said...

Congrats, Netty.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Annette.

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Annette!
Obrigada, Jacque!

Abraços!

Annette said...

Oh wow, This is unbelievable. Thank you SOOOOOOO much. I'm so happy. Thank you Jacque. This has completely made my week.
Hugs huge hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Congrats to Annette!
Sue xx

Lori Aragon said...

Congratulations Annette!!! So excited for you :)