Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WINNER at Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF!!!

A very happy day to everyone!! I hope that you are all having a magnificent week and are enjoying your crafting time! I am settling back in slowly but surely so keep your fingers crossed for me that soon all motivation and creativity will return to my brain and hands!!! Thanks!!
 
Thank you all so much for dropping by to participate in Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF and I hope you are continuing to enjoy what I put together each week! If you have particular ideas of what you would like to see in the surprises, please just drop me an email!!
 
Without further ado, this week's WINNER is......
 
 
so it looks like this package may be going to the UK!!! Congratulations, Laurian! Please leave a comment on this posting and send me an email with your mailing info before Friday, May 24, at 8 AM ET so that your package can be sent to you right away!!
 
Remember that the next Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF will be posted at midnight ET on Saturday night and will run until Tuesday at midnight!! Hope to see you all again real soon!! Big hugs!! 

11 comments:

Carla S. said...

Congrats to Laurian!

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, Laurian!
Muito obrigada, Jacque!

Abraços!!

Márcia Kamano said...

Laurian Congratulations!
Thank you for the opportunity Jacque!
Hugs from Brazil

Sue said...

congrats to Laurian.
I hope you are having a good week
hugs Sue xx

Sol said...

Congratulations Laurian!.. Enjoy!!! :o)

AsilisA MaM said...

my congratulationS!

Wendy L said...

Congrats. xxxx

Marjolein said...

Lucky you!! Congrats!

Tine said...

Congratuations, Laurian!

Laurian said...

Thank you so much I'm really excited! I will email as soon as I get home (can't email from my phone).
Thank you everyone for the love, I appreciate it!
xxx

Laurian said...

Thank you so much I'm really excited! I will email as soon as I get home (can't email from my phone).
Thank you everyone for the love, I appreciate it!
xxx