Saturday, August 25, 2012

Help requested.....Please consider!!!




The little 9 year old daughter of a very close friend of one of our very dear blogging friends, DONALDA, has been diagnosed 3 weeks ago with Leukemia. You can see her HERE and see all the pictures of her and what everyone is doing for her . The Leukemia is a rare form and they are doubling the chemo on her at the moment. She always played sports and is so upset right now that she can't play.


Donalda is asking that anyone who wishes to help can do so by sending her a card to help cheer her up. She is home now and goes intermittently to the hospital to have her chemo. She is not feeling up to par now and Donalda would appreciate if you all would please send her a card or anything you would like to help cheer her up. And most of all PLEASE keep her and her family in your prayers.


If anyone is willing to help out please email Donalda at dolphin57@frontier.com for her address. And please pass this message along to everyone you might know if you would.

Thank you all so very much for your consideration!!! As an adult, cancer was frightening, but as a child I can't imagine the trauma that this little sweetie must be feeling!!! Let's all bring a little sunshine to her cute little face!!!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Count me in hun!
Hugs,
K.xx

morkaren said...

Det gør mig oprigtig ondt for den lille pige, jeg ønsker god bedring, knus morkaren.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i've just send a email to her for her adress, i got the chill's from reading this message sweetie
thank you for letting us know, so we can suport her and put a smile on her pretty face.
hugs angelique

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Jacque,
I have this on my blog too so hopefully with all the blogs doing it this little lady will have loads of smiles.
Have a great weekend. Linda xx

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh, for sure, anything that can help brighten this little girl's day, she'll be in my prayers too. XOX Lucy

Linby said...

I will certainly make her a card.
Linbyx

Jennifer Scull said...

since, as you know, I am currently going through my own cancer battle, you bet I will send off a card! in fact, there is a blog hop for me on Wed. and I will post my card for her then as well as mention a bit about her. we all need to help each other out when fighting this horrible cancer monster. glad to send a card and help all I can. :)

Hege said...

I hope she'll appreciate a card from Norway!! Count me in- I have already a card suitable for a cute little girl.
Thanks for sharing, Jacque!

Love, Hege:)

Maureen said...

My card will be winging its way from Scotland, anything to help brighten this little girls life.
Maureen........x

Traci S. said...

Hi Jacque~

Count me in and the He IS Able blog will send a card also, and put her, her family, her friends and caregivers on our prayer list.

Thanks for letting us know.

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com