Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WINNER!!! WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

A very happy Wednesday to everyone!!! I hope your week is an exceptional one and that you are enjoying each and every moment! I am trying my best to have fun and enjoy...although it has been so very warm here. You all know how often I lose power because of rain/lightning/snow/ice, etc....but I don't have an excuse any more!!! My Auntie bought me a generator system for my birthday so as soon as my power goes off, then I have all power galore!!! I am so excited and am awaiting the power failure already!!! So let the snow and bad weather begin....I can still be in touch with all of you!!! hahahahha

I have some WINNERS that Mr Random.org has selected...so without more ado...here they are!!!!



The WINNER of this week's $25 Gift Certificate from Diana at the magnificent Magnolia-licious shop is.....


109. Victoria

Thank you so much, Vicky, for showing the SUNDAY SENSATIONS logo on your blog!!!!




The WINNER of the Flowers and Stamps SWEET STUFF is.....

44. Sharon






The WINNER of Talking in Circles/Bling SWEET STUFF is.....


66. Regena


Ladies, before Friday, June 22, at 8 AM EST, please make a comment on this posting so that others will know that you have claimed your prize and send me an email with your mailing information. Congratulations!!

I will have some more SWEET STUFF real soon...maybe before you can blink an eye!! Have a wonderful evening!! Big hugs!!

20 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

ConGrats you lucky gals! EnJoy!!

alethea said...

Congrats ladies!! AWesome news on your generator Jacque!! :)
HUgsxx

Rosalee said...

WooHoo!! Congrats to all the lucky winners especially to my friend Regena.
Hugs, Rosalee

Marie-Anne said...

Congratations ladies!

Marie-Anne

Irene said...

Congrats to the lucky ladies and to you for having a generator and no more electricity problems, what a bliss that must be!!!

xx Irene

Sol said...

Congratulations girls!.. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe I won the gorgeous stamps and flowers. Thanks so much.
Sharon xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thankk you so much for the chance's
a huge congrats to all the lucky ladies, have fun and enjoy it
hugs angelique

Jessie said...

Congrats to the winners!

Is said...

Congrats to Regena, Sharon and Victoria!
Hugs from Spain

Sonia said...

Congrats to these lucky winners:)
Hugs for Jacque:)
Sonia

Regena said...

Wow!!I cant believe my # was picked..thanks so much ,dear..ur the greatest!! Hugs Regena

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Congrats to you all!
Hugs, Karin

Maureen said...

Congratulations everyone.
Maureen..........x

pooky said...

Yahoooo!!! Congrats all:)
♥Bev

Tine said...

Congrats, ladies.

Sarah said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Sarah x

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

congrats ladies!
have a nice weekend Jacque!
kisses
Rosana

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

OI Jacque!!!

Parabéns meninas pelos doces maravilhosos!!!

Beijos

Carol Luize said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!
Carol