Saturday, January 21, 2012

WINNER...WINNER!!

My sincere thanks to each of you for the sweet and kind comments on my little creations! It is always such a delight to hear what you think of them!! But we have to let Mr Random.org select the winners of my SWEET STUFFs...so here we go.....

The winner of this SWEET STUFF is.....

Sharon in Arizona who said...

Oh Jacque, I'm just drooling here over your beautiful book!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creative mind!! And isn't the little one just a sweetheart! Yummy sweet stuff I would love to have so I'm throwing my name in. Thanks for your generosity! Big hugs, Sharon :o)





And the winner of this SWEET STUFF is.....

206. WencheJensen



Congratulations to Sharon and Wenche!!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know that you have claimed your prize and email me your mailing information before Monday, January 23, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your packages out to you right away!!

I will be back at noon today with a showcase of a new stamp from Whimsy Stamps and there will even be a surprise awaiting you right here!! Hugs!!

17 comments:

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Мои поздравления выигравшим!
Жак, большое сасибо за возможность выиграть сладости, за Вашу щедрость и великодушие! Всего самого доброго!

Larisa said...

Congratulations to Sharon and Wenche!

manucreativa-forever said...

complimenti a sharon e wenche fortunatissime vincitrici, e a jacque deliziosa intrattenitrice che ama rendere felici le sue lettrici!

Maryann Laursen said...

CONGRATS to both Wenche and Sharon with these awesome prizes here. I know, you´ll get soo much fun with these thing, that´s for sure.
have a wonderful week-end everyone and lots of crafty fun I hope.

Marion said...

Congratulations to both winners. Have lots of fun with your goodies.
hugs
Marion

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to both ladies.

Sol said...

Congratulations Sharon and Wenche! :o) Enjoy! :o)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Flowergirl said...

Congrats ladies x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the chances sweetie
and a huge congrats to the lucky ladies, enjoy playing
hugs angelique

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

congratulations ladies
hugs from Brazil
Rosana

AsilisA MaM said...

my congrats to girls and good luck to all, who came to Jacque!

Sharon in Arizona said...

WHOO HOOOOOO!!!!! What a way to start my weekend! Thank you Jacque from the bottom of my crafty little heart. (See me dancing?)Emailing you right now with my address. Big hugs, sharon :o)

Cheryl said...

Congrats to the winners!!!
Hugs Cheryl

Rufus said...

Congrats to your lucky winners! You are so Sweet to offer all your Sweet Stuff!
R/

Wenche said...

Juhuuuu, lucky me. LOVE this. Thank you so Much.

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhh, that's fabulous! Congratulations ladies :D