Monday, February 14, 2011

WINNER!! WINNER!!

Happy Monday and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!! I hope you have a marvelous day and week! I wanted to report that Mr. Random.Org has made his selection for the following SWEET STUFFs and I am so appreciative to each of you for visiting my blog and showing an interest in the little surprises!

So.....Here are the winners of my little SWEET STUFFs.....



The winner of the GREEN DESK SET SWEET STUFF is.....

378. Louise...
so it looks like this package will be going to Worcestershire in the UK!! Congratulations, Louise!!!





The winner of the Martha Stewart punch set and Chocolates SWEET STUFF is......

108. Nataliya ...and it looks like this suprise will be going to Ontario, Canada! Congratulations, Nataliya!!




Ladies, please get in touch with me before Thursday, February 17, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your packages out to you right away!

In just a few minutes I will have my Wild Orchid Challenge card posted and will be offering the last basket which this time is PINK and filled with some SWEET STUFF!!! So don't miss it today!!!! Hugs to all!!!

26 comments:

Lolô Artesanato said...

Congrats Girls
xoxo
Leila

Olga Pankova said...

Congatulations! And Happy Valentine's Day

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! I am so surprise! I was just stop by to say congrats to the winners, and i almost chock on my tea, when i saw my name. I just have to click on it, to make sure will show my blog. LOL. Thank you so much Jacque, for this gorgeous Valentine gift.
Hugs Nataliya.

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congratulations!!!!

Evgenia said...

Congrats girls!

Anne said...

congrats girls:)

Marie-Anne said...

Congratulations girls.

Happy valentines day,

Marie-Anne

XxJULESxX said...

Congrats to you lucky ladies!

Kras said...

Congatulations! And Happy Valentine's Day

Louise said...

Oh thank you, thank you so much Jacque. I am so thrilled to be the lucky winner of the green desk set. I also had to click through on my name to make sure it really was me. What a lovely surprise for Valentine's Day!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
congrats to the lucky winners
enjoy your amazing prize
jacque thank you sweetie for the chance
and a happy valentine's day
hugs angelique

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winners!

Sandra said...

Lindo demais, quem sabe um dia eu tenho sorte!
Obrigado, parabéns, te desejo muita saúde e sucesso!!!
http://phartesanato.blogspot.com/

Sandra Veiga
phartesanato@yahoo.com.br

moreshine said...

Congratulations!!! =)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Congrats to the winners of these awesome gifts!

Debby said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Lucky Ladies both!!!

Corinne said...

Congrats to the winners!
Hugs~
Corinne

Sarah said...

Congratulations ladies xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Ladies.

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to the lucky winners, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Rufus said...

Happy Valentine's day, Jacque! Congrats to your lucky winners. Today's card is gorgeous!!!
R/

Georgia Zimmerman said...

Love that fairy card to pieces! The coloring is excellent.
Checkout my FB to see my cards.
www.facebook.com/georgiazimmerman82809
I also make glass beads.

The Crafty Den said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Crafty Den said...

Congrats to the winners. Hugs, Denise x

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card and love the sweet bling and flowers!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Hi Jacque. I have awarded you the stylish blogger award. You can pick it up at my blog, because I don't know how to do it any other way :o) Love your beautiful cards and all you do for everyone! Hugs! Leah Ann
http://thehoosierstamperleahanngast.blogspot.com