Monday, April 14, 2014

Flowers Galore at Wild Orchid Challenge

A very happy Monday to everyone!! I hope that you all had a magnificent weekend and are ready for an even better week! The weather here has been beautiful and I was outside planting, weeding, and general clean-up all weekend except when I was at a 3 hour Zumba party. I am also training for a 5K Color Run in July so the more I can move around, hopefully the easier it will be...that may be wishful thinking...haha And in two weeks I am going to a 3 day Zumba Party on the Beach so I am really excited for that one....smiles!!

Today is the new challenge at Wild Orchid Challenge where we are asking that you use at least three different kinds of flowers so I think I met the requirements in this little gift bag and card set...lol... We would love for you to come over and join in with us so that we can see your lovely creations. Please take a moment to review all of the rules for consideration for the prize! As always, there is a lovely prize from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop.


For my project I used Bazzill for the base and all double matting and the DP is from the Bunny Love paper pack by Best Creation. The darling little bunny girl images are by hÄnglar & stÄnglar and I was so sorry to see that company close down. I just love their sweet images. I used the regular size image for the card and a mini for the bag and colored them with Copics and Promarkers.


For the card I used grosgrain ribbon topped with a satin ribbon and tied into a double flat bow. I used two shades of green FlowerSoft to hide the little egg buttons on the lower left corners on both panels. The corner diecuts are QuicKutz. All of the other embellishments are from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop:

Cottage Roses (2 sizes)


For the fabric gift bag I used two layers of gathered lace for the top edge and a couple of flat bows. The little bunny at the bottom left is a metal charm. The flowers are also from WOC:

Open Roses (2 Sizes)

Thank you so very much for dropping by today and I hope you will let me know what you think of my little project. Until the next time, I send big hugs to each of you!!




37 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Good morning Jacque! Love your sweet card and bag, beautiful colours and design!
Hugs, Hazel xx

MA-MI said...

Jacque, I love the choice of colors. It's so bright and I can smell the spring trough the image ;) Hugs, Maja

Eemeli said...

Wow! Definitely spring! Love them all ...fab colors and great flowers!

Hugs,
Eemeli

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You have been busy, that zumba party sounds fun. Gorgeous Easter makes, lovely bright colours and fun image, so pretty

Pollard Carole said...

So pretty what a fantastic project so lovely Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Sue said...

These are so beautiful. I love the cute image, gorgeous Springtime colours and such pretty detailing.
It sounds like you have been busy!
hugs Sue xx

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my goodness Jacque, this is sooo beautiful and made in just my favorit color too and with all these amazing flowers. Simply stunning work as always hun, you just never disappoint in everything you do. I absolutely LOVE this here.
Have a very Happy Easter to you too hun.

riliska said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

paperpapier said...

love the card and gift bag set....so pretty!

Leanne said...

Welcome back Jacque! Love your card & gift bag.

Becky said...

wow! What a gorgeous combo! Love the card and bag, so colorful.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very adorable! Love this set you made! Gorgeous colour combo and, of course, those pretty flowers bring it all together!

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw what a lovely set. Would be perfect for a litlle girl. I'm sure my cousin would find it adorable.

Marie-Anne

Rhonda Miller said...

These are both lovely spring creations.

Berina RGA said...

lovely creation!! very nice colors.. the flowers are so nce!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Perfectly, Jacques! Beautiful colors and coloring. hugs, Helena

fusiafscrapping said...

What a lovely set Jacque!

Lillian said...

Your card and gift bag are so adorable and "spring" bright, Jacque!! Love your coloring and the variety of flowers you used and the only thing that would make the gift bag better would be to find it full of embellishments and chocolates - hahaha! Wishing you a most happy and blessed Easter !! (Aw, I didn't realize Hanglar and Stanglar had closed down.)

Phi said...

This is beautiful Jacque. I can't get enough of your bright happy cards.

zorjana said...

Love the card and bag, so colorful.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous!! I so love the colours and the matching gift bag is brillaint too, hugs Pops x x x

Lenoria said...

Hi Jacque, I love the card and the bag. The colors are so happy and the flowers are fantastic! You always do such a wonderful job and these just make me smile!! Hope you have a wonderful beach trip and with them talking about a chance for snow showers again I am ready for a trip to the beach. Some of my flowers and trees are blooming and I am ready for spring!!

Auntie Em said...

Your card and little gift bag for Easter are so cute! I love how you 'hid' the little egg buttons in the flower soft.
It's so sad when companies we really like shut their doors. Some times we are lucky and they find another another company to carry on but it's never quite the same. At least with rubber stamps we can still stamp the fun images out and reuse them. Something to be grateful for!
Happy Easter and thanks for sharing your beautiful work! :)

mags said...

These are gorgeous Jacque. Such lovely images and you have embellished them perfectly.
Mags
x

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, the card and matching gift bag that you have created are so darling! I love all the details that you have added to both of them. I miss seeing the cute little hAnglar images! The little bunny girls makes me smile!
Big Hugs,
Suzan

Asas à imaginação said...

Jacque, minha querida, seu pequeno projeto é simplesmente maravilhoso!!!
Delicado, gracioso e perfeito em cada detalhe!!!
Um forte abraço,
Marlei

Dinesh gir said...

Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag where you can find Videos, Gif Images, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

Uhu work said...

World Latest vehicles, Super Cars, Super Latest Speed Cars, Expensive Cars, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.com

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Que lindo!!! Parabéns pelo belíssimos trabalhos !!!

Beijos

lora said...

I tis cute and bright! Very nice image, and your colouring is great!!

Uhu work said...

Now 1st time ever in Internet World, Facebook Earning program has been Launch, Now you Car earn money online with Just use Facebook and earn unlimited. Post a Picture on Facebook and Get $0.07 per Post.
www.OnlineCornerz.Com

Dinesh gir said...

Visit for any Online Jobs from Home
OnlineJobs

Uhu work said...

Top 7 Expensive Cars Info and Wallpapers
TopAmazingCars.BlogSpot.Com

Dinesh gir said...

Latest Automotive Information with Pictures, latest speedy cars, top vehicles
TopAmazingCars.BlogSpot.Com

Dinesh gir said...

Female Celebrties Facebook Covers, Most Popular Fb Covers in the Industry
UniqueFbCovers.Com

Dinesh gir said...

Home Based Business Join Now without any Work
Earn 400% within a Month
Payout within 24 Hours with Perfect Money, OkPay and EgoPay
Join Now
Dollar-Inv.co

Dinesh gir said...

Get Likes on your Facebook Profile Picture, Facebook Shares, Facebook Comments, Youtube Views Comments and Likes and All Social Media Likes and Follows
Contact Now Skype : Jobz.Corner
JobzCorner.com