Monday, April 28, 2014

Blue, Buttons, and Birds at Wild Orchid Challenge

A very happy Monday to everyone! I hope that you have all had a magnificent weekend and are ready for a very rewarding week. I spent all weekend at Myrtle Beach, SC at a Zumba Bash and I am ready for some peace and quiet this week...hahaha

Today is the first day of the next Wild Orchid Challenge and for this fortnight we are asking you to use...BLUE, BUTTONS, and BIRDS on your creations. As always, there is a lovely prize from the shop at Wild Orchid Crafts for some lucky participant...so we hope you will come on over and join in with us this time!!!


For my card I used a darling Bildmalarna image colored with Copics and Promarkers, adding a touch of silver Wink of Stella for the disc player and headphones. The base and all double matting is Bazzill and the Maja Life In The Country paper pad. The two pearl buttons on the left corners are from my stash and all other embellishments are from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop:


For the vertical I used the white vintage seam binding and tied it into a triple flat bow to anchor the bird charm which I painted flat white. I also painted the metal corners white before adding the self-adhesive pearls.

I hope you like my creation and will decide to join with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge this time!! Thank you so very much for dropping by and I hope to see you again real soon! Until the next time, I send big hugs!!!

17 comments:

lora said...

Very nice card! And the flowers you used are so beautiful!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

Maryann Laursen said...

This is soooo beautiful as usual Jacque and I absolutely LOVE the blue colors, you´ve used here.

Wendy L said...

A gorgeous creation, xxx

sakehanska said...

I love this card. very nice. marta

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love the bird charm

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jacque. I love the image and pretty flowers
Lorraine x

Marjolein said...

It's utterly gorgeous!! And the image you used is so sweet.
Love the double layer around the stamped image, great idea!
Love the DP you used, I'm too scared, I only stroke my pads now and then, ha, ha.
But your card is very beautiful!
Bye,

Marjolein

Sol said...

Beautiful Blue Colors.. Adorable stamp and I love the Design paper you have used.. Great Details too.. Your Flower Creation is Beautiful!!

Sue said...

WOW! Stunning card! I love the sweet image, such beautiful shades of blue and gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! hugs, Helena

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I love the adorable image.

Edilza Teixeira said...

OI Jacque !!!

Belíssimo cartão !!!

Beijos

Pollard Carole said...

Fabulous card today Jacque love the stamp its delightful and such gorgeous colours and embellishments just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous, am loving the layout and blue colour, Luv Sam x

Smetanina Svetlana said...

Очень красивая работа.

Solange Barreto. (Lange) said...

Olá jacque, estou passeando pelo seu blog e vendo sua maravilhosa produção, no tempo em que estive ausente por motivo da saúde. Beijo com carinho e admiração.