Monday, March 3, 2014

Things With Wings...Winners

Happy, happy day to everyone!! Gosh, where has the time gone?? I just can't believe that it has been so long since I posted but life sometimes just gets in the way!!

Today is the latest challenge at Wild Orchid Challenge and for this fortnight the theme is Anything With Wings. I hope you will come over and join in with us and show us your beautiful creations. As always, there is a wonderful prize from the folks at the Wild Orchid Crafts shop. Please be sure to review the rules for submission so that you can be included in the draw for the prize!


For my card I used a sweet little Bildmalarna girlie who is busily hanging up her wings to dry. She was colored with Copics and Promarkers, adding a touch of Prisma Glitter to the wings and little butterfly. The base and matting is all Bazzill and the DP is from the Bake A Cake Collection by Jennifer Ellory. The miniature pink clothespins are from my stash. The other flowers and pearls are from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop:


The photo corners are QuicKutz and the image is on  SB Petite Ovals cuts.

WINNERS

The winners of the sweet Emily images have been selected by Mr Random.org....



Congratulations, ladies!! Please leave a comment on this posting and send me your mailing address before Friday, March 7 at 8 AM ET so that I can get your prizes to you!

Thank you all so much for dropping by and I hope to be back real soon. Until the next time I send BIG HUGS!!


28 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Oh, thanks so much. These past couple weeks have been bad, but I've also been lucky enough to win a couple things! I'll get my info to you right away!

Sol said...

Great to see you making cards again!!.. Adorable little girl hanging up her wings to dry... Beautiful panels of paper and Great Happy Colors!!
I hope you are well and fit!! Big Hugs from Norway!!

cebelica said...

It's great to see you back Jacque! What a beautiful, colorful and brigt card. So optimistic. I love it! Hugs!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jacque. I love the sweet image, wonderful cheerful colours and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Sammy said...

This is so lovely! The bright colours are just the thing for a dreary morning like today (over here anyway!). such an adorable image too. x

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous sweetie, I love that she is washing her wings, I have just ordered her and cannot wait to get her, I didn't realise it was wings until I saw your card dohhhh, thank you for choosing me, huggles Pops x x x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, xxx

Lorraine said...

Good to see you back Jacque and with such a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and I love the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Smetanina Svetlana said...

Hello, hello, hello, Jacques. I'm very glad you're back. You were gone so long that I began to worry that something happened to you. But here you are again here and please us with such beauty. Thank you.

Pollard Carole said...

Gorgeous Jacque so gald you're back I love this stamp washing wings is so cute Fab design delightful Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Sylvie frlphoebe said...

Hi Jacqui,I´m so happy that you´re back,missed you.
Your card is so lovely and the colors brighten as spring,great.
With all theese beautiful details it´s perfect as always,gorgeous.
Have nice week and a lot of fun,
hugs Sylvie

Maryann Laursen said...

Another gorgeous creation here JAcque. I´ve really missed to see your beautiful work here, so it´s soo lovely to see you back with us here again.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Jacque! I love the colors and layers and all the beautiful details! Fantastic coloring of the sweet image!

Leanne said...

Welcome back & hope you are well. Gorgeous card!

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Seu cartão está belíssimo!!! Feliz Carnaval pra você!!!

Beijos

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a sweet card - adorable image! Love your colouring, gorgeous backing papers, and those beautiful flowers!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute and colourful! I love the little laundry lady doing her chores. Soooo sweet.
Thanks for sharing your pretty creation today. Spring should be here soon so we can get out to hang out our laundry...or at least get out without boots and mittens! :)

Sonia said...

What a fabulous card! Love the pinks, love the flowers! A nice breath of spring!

Georgei said...

Wow that card is so very beautiful
And a very cute stamp
It nice to see you back and making beautiful cards
Hugs

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

What a cute card, love all your embellishments along with this cute image. I've missed your posts . hugs, Ruth Ann

Becky said...

Your card is adorable! Beautiful embellishments.

fusiafscrapping said...

I'm so happy to see you back Jacque! What a perfect card!

Smetanina Svetlana said...

Чудесная работа, красивое оформление.

Nikki C said...

Stunning card Jacque. There are some days that fly by congrats to your winners hugs Nikki

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

What a sweet card! Love your adorable image and the papers you used.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So deautiful card! Lovely colors and image. hugs, Helena

Libiya jhon said...

Splendid Article, there are being reading this web site Cccam Server recent days and nights but now document used your time to thank you for a records you're the one discussing around.

Brigitte said...

Your card is so beautiful and the colours are perfect for spring!!!! I love the image and your awesome layout. Hugs, Brigitte