Monday, January 14, 2013

Coming Up Roses at Wild Orchid Challenge...

 
 
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you have had a magnificent weekend and are looking forward to an even better week! We are having such delightful weather here in the North Carolina mountains so I am just waiting on the next shoe to drop since we have had NO winter yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed that winter will escape us this year!!!
 
For this fortnight at Wild Orchid Challenge our theme is COMING UP ROSES and how fun is that!!! And the most gorgeous roses and the best selection of mulberry paper roses anywhere can be found at the Wild Orchid Crafts shop! For my card I have used quite a few products from the shop:  Trellis Roses, Hip Rosebuds, Cherry Blossoms, Aster Daisies, Paper Doily, Rose Leaves, Organza Ribbon, Lace Trimming, and Self-Adhesive Pearls. The base and all double matting is Bazzill and the DP is from the MME Bramble Rose Paper Pad. The cute little image is Charming Edwin from the brand new Love Collection which is now available over at Magnolia-licious. And with all of those roses, Edwin is indeed CHARMING!!!! haha The image was colored with Copics and Promarkers, using a touch of Stardust Stickles and Prisma Glitter, and then cut out with SB Circles.
 
We would love to have you join us this time over at the Wild Orchid Challenge! So come on over and show us your ROSES!!!!! As always there is a lovely surprise from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop for some lucky participant!! 
 
Thank you so much for coming by today and I hope to see you again real soon. Have a lovely week, and until the next time, I send BIG HUGS!!!

36 comments:

Teresa said...

Sweet, sweet! Is beautiful coordinating colors and materials! A big hug!

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Parabéns pelo belíssimo cartão do EDWIN.

Tenha uma semana abençoada e iluminada

Irene said...

OOOOOOh look at him, who wouldn't want him on the doorstep.....lovely card!!

xx Irene

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so sweet. I really like the muted shades you used for Edwin.

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image, beautiful colours and wonderful detailing - especially those roses!
Hugs Sue

Maryann said...

This is so beautiful and soo romantic Jacque, and I love the colors on it.

Linda said...

What a beautiful card the roses are so lovely
hugs Linda

Marion said...

Hi Jacque,
Such a beautiful card and Edwin is just fabulous. Makes for a great Valentine image.
hugs
Marion

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word Jacque, this is so stunning my dear!! LOVE that image and your added details! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous lace and flowers Jacque. Lovely card. Christine x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card with beautiful flowers. Nice stamp.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Queenie Jeannie said...

So, so gorgeous!!

I'm so frustrated, I placed my order ten days ago and it hasn't even SHIPPED yet! This stamp and a couple of others on my large order are still labeled as "pre-order"....and yet you and tons of others already have them. So not fair!!!! I want to play too!!!

Sonia said...

Fabulous card Jacque,I'm in love with this image and details added,brilliant job my dear^_^
Sonia

cebelica said...

What a wonderful card! These roses are gorgeous! Hugs! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jacques!

sandra's crafty corner said...

WOW !!!!! amazing creation, love it, just popping by to say hi :-)
hugs sandra
"http://sandra-mummy-of-one.blogspot.co.uk/"

Rosalee said...

Such a great card Jacque. I love the Edwin image you used and the roses are lovely.
Hugs, Rosalee

ania said...

Pięknie udekorowana karteczka:)) Pozdrawiam:)

mags said...

Such a delightful card Jacque. The image is so gorgeous and love all the beautiful lace and flowers.
Mags
x

Márcia Kamano said...

Muitos elementos e todos numa linda harmonia Jacque!
As rosas?? Maravilhosas!
abraços do Brasil

Molecraft said...

A beautiful card Jacque!
Helen x

Helen said...

Hi Jacque, what a gorgeous and lovely card. Here it's freezing cold and we are expecting snow (abt. 10 cms / 5 inches). Hugs

Solange Barreto. (Lange) said...

Olá Jacque.
Maravilhoso seu cartão, muito belo.
Beijo, fique com Deus.

Tammy said...

I've been missing from blog land for a while now. Feeling like getting my creative juices flowing again and your blog is one of my favorites. Your cards have such wonderful detail. I love seeing what you come up with. Happy New Year!
Thanks for the inspiration.
smiles...Tammy

Kimberly S said...

That image is just adorable, and your lace and flowers added to it is so amazing! Always an inspiration! hugs, Kimberly

Sewe said...

Pretty card,, love those roses :)

/Sewe

Sol said...

I will for sure see if I get the time to join in.. Still at work for a few days..
Love your card.. FAB FAB ribbon.. It is Absolute Stunning.. So is the roses.. I And Edwin is so cute with the heart! .. Beautiful Card! :o)

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow what a Gorgeous creation!!!!

Candy said...

Beautiful card, Jacque!
Your flowers, lace and design are wonderful. Edwin is a real winner :o)
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

julieprice3 said...

Love those roses, just beautiful
Hugs julie P

H said...

What a gorgeous card Jacque.
I love it,and Edwin is so sweet
Hugs Harma

Laura said...

Oh Jacque, such a lovely card! The roses are beautiful and that Edwin stamp is too sweet! You've colored him up so nicely. Good luck in keeping that winter away!

Laura C.

Denise Goeldner said...

This is a lovely card with Edwin hugs xx

Vick said...

Beautiful as always my dear friend, I love all the goodies from WOC, and buy all my goodies from them, love the trellis roses but that's one colour I haven't bought before, 'peach' I must get some as they are gorgeous, lots of love to you darling and love dropping in on you xxx Vick
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
My YTChannels vixcrafts & saturatedcanary

Ani said...

Oh, my, this is absolutely fab! The roses are gorgeous!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Jacque---this is soooo cute and love the orangey colors!!!
Hugs and smiles