Monday, August 6, 2012

Pink and Green at Wild Orchid Challenge and WINNER, WINNER!!!



Happy day everyone!!! I hope your week has started in a delightful way and that the rest of the week is fun and enjoyable!! I am going away for a couple of days and if I told you I was going to ride a bicycle for 35 miles down the Virginia Creeper Trail, would you believe me??? I will take a picture to prove it...IF I don't fall off of my bicycle!!

Today is the first day of the new challenge over at Wild Orchid Challenge and for this fortnight our theme is PINK AND GREEN!! Doesn't that sound like fun!!!! And you know that there is always a wonderful surprise from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop for one of our lucky participants!! So we hope you will come on over and join in with us and show us your PINK AND GREEN cards/projects.

For my card I used Bazzill for the base and all double matting and the DP is from The Lake House Collection by Kaisercraft. The darling little image I used is from the New Turning Leaves Collection available at Magnolia-licious. She is Tilda with Daisies and Mushrooms and was colored with Flexmarkers and Copics, adding Stickles to the mushrooms and the daisy centers. I also used a square doily under the image. For the vertical I first used some lovely CELERY SILK RIBBON topped with COTTON LACE, and some NEW FLAT BACK SCALLOPED PEARLS, which are available in the lushest of colors!!! The floral treatment, resting on MS punched branches is all from Wild Orchid Crafts: SMALL GARDENIA, 3/4" OPEN ROSES, HIP ROSEBUDS, and a couple of DECORATIVE PINS. The pink and green charm is from my stash.


WINNER!!!! WINNER!!!!

Thank you all so much for coming by during my Whimsy Days...so let's let Mr Random.org select our winners...




First the winner of the Li'l Tweeter surprise is.....


67. Dreamtime










And the winner of the Li'l Montana surprise is.....



128. Leslie Turner


Ladies, please leave a comment on this posting AND send me an email with your mailing information before Wednesday, August 8, at midnight EST so that I can get your packages out to you!

Thank you all so much for coming by today and I hope you enjoy my little Pink and Green creation!! I also hope to see you again real soon...I am going to try to show you a new STAMPAVIE girlie tomorrow along with some more SWEET STUFF!!! So drop back by if you have a moment...Until the next time, I send big hugs!!

39 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

A wonderful card, Jacque! Beautiful in every way but I just LOVE that pearly border over the ribbon with your wonderful lush bow! Have a great trip - don't get saddle sore! Hugs, Lesley

Carla S. said...

Your card is absolutely stunning, Jacque! Wonderful papers and details and such a sweet image! Enjoy your bike ride! Be safe!

iReneM said...

A stunning creation, Jacque :)
I love pink and green and all your wonderful details are perfect with this delightful image.
Take care on your bike ride - 35 miles!! - you are brave to tackle that distance.
x

kanda said...

Fantastic creation. Love the image and the colours.
Enjoy you bike ride - is it an electric bike??

jules said...

wow stunning card hun!!!

Tracey T said...

Such a pretty card and lovely colours. Have a fabulous holiday! Hugs, Tracey

Frea said...

Hi Jacque, love your card, wow those pearls on that lace and silk looks so gorgeous! And congrats to you ladies!! Hugs,FRea

Danielle said...

Jacque... OH!!!! so very pretty, that pearl row is out of this world gorgeous, and so perfect with your image. Wonderful flowers and that color combo - green and pink - is just awesome. Have fun during your bike ride! Hugs.

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Jacque,
Wow I won!! Thank you soo much :)
I will send you an email.

I love your design. Tilda is coloured in beautifully. I love the pink & green..it goes really well together. Simply gorgeous :)
Thank you again.
Hugs
Lisa
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Olá, Jacque!
Seu cartão ficou maravilhoso!
Parabéns às ganhadoras!
Muito obrigada!

Abraços,
Fabiana.

Lucy Patrick said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and congratulations to the winners!!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is beautiful! The sweet little lady in her green overalls looks so pretty with the gorgeous green bow and the pearl trim.
Your sentiment is right...We always feel better when we take the time to laugh! :)
Thank you for sharing your lovely work!

Is said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great time Jacque!
Besos from Spain

Georgei said...

beautiful card and the image she so very cute and love those flowers
thank for showing
HUGS

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card.

paperpapier said...

such a sweet card , Jacque! Love the row of pearls, so delicate and pretty.
Congrats to the winner!
Heaney xx

Teresa said...

Just sweet! Very cute! A hug!

Leslie Turner said...

Absolutely gorgeous pink and green creation - two of my favorite colors together! Love your papers, bow and those beautiful flowers!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Leslie Turner said...

And thank you so much for my random win of Lil' Montana! Can't wait to get her! Muah!
More hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Ardilla said...

Beautiful card... the image is a fab one and so weel colored! Love all the little detaisl you added :)

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Que cartão fofo!!! As tonalidades de rosa super harmoniosos, as flores belas, e essas pérolas com essa renda ficou chique, a Magnólia muito linda!!! Ficou perfeito.

Obrigada por compartilhar conosco esse maravilhoso doce.

Beijos e tenha uma semana abençoada e iluminada

Tonya said...

This is beautiful. I love all of teh details and the colors are beautiful.

mags said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours you have used and the row of pearls at the side.
Mags
x

Irene said...

Wonderful card Jacque, gorgeous colours and details!

xx Irene

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jacque, I love the soft colours and beautiful details. Well done to the winners and have fun on your bike ride Jacque, 35 miles...? Rather you than me ;-) x

Karin Schuring said...

WoW! Jacque!! I love your card :D Such beautyful colors and design. And gorgeus DT paper. Also your textmark... Love them!
Hugs, Karin

Moni said...

Gorgeous card Jacque as always. Cute image and so love the papers and all details. Great coloring. Hugs,moni

Maryann said...

Your card is just gorgeous as always Jacque. You really knows, how to make the small details to look like a miilion on any card.
Congrats to both the winners here too. Enjoy your prizes girls.

SusanLotus said...

Lovely card!

Debbie said...

Really stunning card dearie, so pretty pretty.Congratulations to the winners.Hugs Debbie x

Del said...

Beautiful card Jacque. I love the colours and the ribbon/pearl trim is stunning! She's really cute too xx

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card. Pink and green are so great together. Wish I was joining you on your bike ride!! Cycling is really my thing! 35 miles isn't much so you will be fine. Enjoy.

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

sallysbitz said...

Good luck with the bike ride Jacque. I look forward to seeing the pics x

Your card is stunning. Just love the way you have added the flat pearls to that lace, beautiful.

Congrats to the winners x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Lenoria said...

This is an adorable card, love the pink and green combination. Have fun on your bike ride!

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card and congrats to the winners

sue w. said...

Hi Jacque, love this, the pink and green combo is wonderful and I love the papers.
OMG, haven't been on a bike since I was little, you go girl!
Congrats to the winners.
Hugs Sue W.

Traci S. said...

Wow, have a great time on your adventure! Stay safe!

This card is beautiful. I love the colors together. This image is lovely! And, the embellishments are stunning. That stream of flat back scalloped pearls took my breath away. Of course, the flowers always do, and we all know your coloring is beautitully carried out!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous card, love the pearls and lace and enjoy your incredible bike ride!
Helen x