Monday, January 23, 2012

Wild Orchid Challenge AND Day 5 of WHIMSY Showcase AND SWEET STUFF!!!

Hello and welcome to Day 5 of our January Rubber Die Release Showcase!

On Wednesday (18 January) Whimsy Stamps released this month's rubber designs and new shapeology dies. From then until 25 January the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new stamps and dies with a daily mini blog hop.

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24 hours to enter each prize draw and I'm not telling you where today's secret spot is!!!!!

To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12:00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy Inspirations blog after 12.00PM EST on 25 January.

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...

ELLIE STOVER
CRYSTAL IRWIN
BEATE JOHNS (Special Guest)
HEIDY BLOM

Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.



Today is also the next challenge over at Wild Orchid Challenge where the theme is CREATURE COMFORTS. We would like to see some sort of creature/insect/animal on your project. And as always there will be a marvelous prize offered to you by Wild Orchid Crafts. So please come over and join in with us for this fun challenge!!!!

For my card I used the absolutely darling little Wee Bunny by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps which was colored with Flexmarkers and Promarkers. I used Bazzill for the base and all double matting, the DP is from the Glitz Pretty In Pink Paper Pack, and all background panels are machine stitched. (NOTE: So many of you have asked me where I get my DP and I wanted to share that I have found that the very best place is Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. Not only does she have the latest and greatest BUT her customer service is second to none!!! I can order paper on one day and within 2 days it is in my house....that is all the way across the country!!!) The little brown bag of hearts will hold a gift card. I must admit that I had used all but two of my hearts from the Mixed Heart Charm so I had to use some of the antique hearts and brass findings which were a gift from a Wisconsin pal. Thanks, Steve, for these sweet family pieces AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!!! I used some lovely Vintage Light Mink Seam Binding to tie the brass sconce in the upper corner. The Natural Cotton Lace was gathered down the side of the image using Scor-Tape. For the floral treatment I used a couple of 1" Open Roses and a 5/8" Open Rose which I sprayed with Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist. Finally I added one of the little heart pins from the Pearl Heart Shaped Pin Wheel.


The script card on the first panel was actually the backing for some Prima something...can't remember what...lol The heart which is from the Mixed Christmas Wooden Shape Embellishment set which was coated with a bit of Picket Fence Crackle Paint. And this lovely heart was one of my last remaining hearts from the WOC set and I tied it with some more seam binding. For the second panel I used more of the cotton lace and a distressed BINGO card along with my last WOC tiny heart and more seam binding.

I hope you like my little creation and will hop on over to the Wild Orchid Challenge to check out the lovely examples this week AND also to the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog to view even more beauties and to toss your name in for a special prize today!!!!

WINNER

Thanks to everyone who dropped by to visit my little Heart Hugs bear and for the sweet and kind comments you left. Mr Random.org has selected the winner......

95. Jennifer Scull

Congratulations, Jennifer!! Please leave a coment on this posting and email me your mailing info before Wednesday, January 25, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your package out to you!!




AND


A Wee Bit More SWEET STUFF for my FOLLOWERS:


I would love to offer as a part of my SWEET STUFF this image from Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps--the darling little Wee Bunny that I have used on my card today!! And you know I will be including some more little things...Oh I hope you will like this little cutie as much as I do!!! Just be sure that you are a FOLLOWER and add your info with the little Blue Froggy!!! If you don't have a blog, please give your email in a comment!!! Cut-off will be Wednesday, January 25, at 8 AM EST!!! Good Luck, everyone!!!

Thank you all so much for coming by and please come back often! It is a real joy to know you have been by! Have a marvelous week and enjoy each moment!! Big hugs!!


84 comments:

jan farnworth said...

your card is wonderful as always. thanks for sharing.

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Amazing card!! Whatever style you choose your cards are always very pretty!!

Thea said...

Wow amazing card, so much to see on it!

Hugs
Thea

Gram's Treasures said...

What a lovely card with all of those little hearts and doo-dads! Have a wonderful day.
Joyce xx

Candy said...

Beautiful card! Love the metal accents.Thanks for the chance to win!

Maureen said...

Another stunning card and a great image.
Maureen......x

Susan said...

Love your vintage looking card. Beautiful!!!

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, Your card is so gorgeous inside and out!! I love all the vintage details that you have added to it, especially all those gold hearts!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Deonna said...

Stunningly beautiful! I love all of the embellishments and special details that you've added to your card. Perfect!

Sol said...

Beautiful Card! Stunning papers and I love the way you have distressed the edges! Looks great!! And those embellishments are Beautiful! Lace too.
And that stamp is Adorable!! I would love to win it! Thank you so much for the chance! :o)

Glennis said...

Gorgeous card - that image is so cute

Shari said...

your card is just wonderful! I love the vintage feel to it! This stamp has got to be my most favorite from the relase! I am now a follwer to your blog. THanks for the chane to possibly win this awesome stamp!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my good golly gosh, I won that adorable stamp! how exciting! thank you so very much!!!! :)
and your card is beautiful as always!!! love the flowers you use all the time.

Basslady said...

an amazing creation with fabulous details!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Jacque, very vintage and very beautiful, love the papers you've used and the image is soooo cute x

cebelica said...

I know I will probably sound like a broken record, but I simply looooooove your card. I love all the little details, the papers you used and the cute bunny. So sweet!
Hugs!

Tanya said...

This is beautiful! The bunny is so sweet, and I love all of the embellies, so much fun "stuff"!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awww can a card get any sweeter than this. I just love this stamp, he's such a sweetie. And those roses you used to embellish your card WOW. I think I need to get over to WOC and put an order in because these are absolutely a must have. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs Bonnie

Divinity said...

i love that music background paper!!! and the image is adorable too! :) great card once again :)

Corinne said...

great card, so beautiful TFS
Hugs

Lisa T said...

Very, very pretty! Great embellishments.

Caroline said...

I love all the embellishments on your card from the corners, to the hearts and adore that lace!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!!

Uta said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I love all the datails on it and the image is so lovely.

Hugs, Uta

Cindy Lou said...

This wee creation is just too darling! You did an awesome job. Thanks for your inspiring work and thanks for sharing!

Queen Leticia said...

too cute!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Dear Jacque--wow girlie you design for everyone :) I surely know why~~CUZ YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
What an adorable Wee Bunny and those papers--THE BEST!!!! Susanna does have the greatest paper selection indeed :)
Happiness and thanks a zillion

Beate said...

Adorable card! Love it.
Hugs and smiles

Ellie said...

Super sweet cards Jacque. Love all the details.

Jen aka Scrapalajen said...

Jacque, love your sweet bunny card! I'm always amazed by your creations.

THERESA said...

Your attention to detail is so amazing and not just saying that, mean it,stunning card, love this wee lil bunny, lol, the flower nearly as big a he.........:))
lotsa luv

Marion said...

OMG Jacque,
This is a gorgeous card with the adorable little bunny. Love your detail and superb colouring.
Thanks for the chance to win.
hugs
Marion

Trisha said...

Love your card and this wee bunny image. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

✿LemonBella✿ said...

I love the Wee Buuny image! And your card is absolutely adorable:))) Thanks for the chance... Hugs and smiles. xxx

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card! That stamp is so cute and I love your coloring. You decorated the inside so beautifully. Gonna hop along on this fun mini hop. Hugs, Hanneke

Isha said...

Lovely card. TFS your gorgeous creation.

Tina said...

Stunning card, so much detail and I love the vintagey look.

Country Mouse said...

Super sweet card!!! Thank you for sharing!!
audrey

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweetie! Adore this beautiful vintage creation!!!! The image is too cute for words....soooo precious!
The inside of this extraordinary card is just as stunning as the outside. Amazing work, as always!

Mimi said...

beautiful card!! and love that sweet image! TFS! ;)

Debbie said...

Really beautiful card Jacque.Love Wee bunny - so cute.The papers and embellishments are so lush.Love it.Thanks for the chance to win.Hugs Debbie x

Bryngelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryngelson said...

Your card is beautiful and that adorable bunny is...adorable :)

bryngelson@gmail.com

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous as always Jacques
Anne x

Naomi said...

WOW, what an utterly STUNNING card...inside AND out! I just LOVE all of your GORGEOUS embellishments and that SUPER sweet bunny!

Hugs,
Naomi

Sandra said...

Hi, Wow this image is really well coloured with the blog hop to me it shows its a winner and that its liked by lots of people l for one just love this image and thank you for a chance to win it, Even though he's known as the snow bunny l suppose he could be used for lots of different occasions like yours have been coloured perfectly and lots of lovely embellishments to complement the image so beautiful:) Sandra H

Aartje said...

Beautyful card. I love the lace on your card.
Hugs Aartje

Sandy G said...

A fabulous vintage card. Love all embellishments and that cute little image.

Crystal said...

SUPER CUTE!!! LOVE your design!!!

mags said...

Stunning card. A beautiful image complimented with lots of detail and super embellishments.
Mags
x

Christy Beans said...

I love Sylvia Zet! Your card is so cute and I love the gold glints from all the charms! =) ~Christy

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card, I adore Sylvia Zet images , they are so beautiful.
Hugs Cheryl

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Another stunningly beautiful card, I love the deep pinks with the brown and the bunny is so adorable
Lindsay xx

Jude said...

Such a cute card. Love the image and the papers.

Hugs
Judex

Lisa R. said...

Beautiful! Fabulous embellishing. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Lorraine said...

oh wow huni this is fabtastic i just love everything about this one and those metal embellies are delish too xx

zehra said...

Beautiful card, love the coloring. I do not have a blog so here is the email. Rosebest@gmail.com. Thanks for a chance to win

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love all the beautiful details.

Luanne said...

very gorgeous card! Jacque. love the colors and the flower and metal hearts add sweetness and elegance.


Luanne
myfootahead at gmail dot com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Rea said...

Beautiful card, cute little guy, and sweet embellies too.

Harma said...

Jacque your card is wonderful as always love the Bunny
Hugs harma

Rufus said...

Your card is marvelous, as always. That lil bunny is sooo cute!! Thanks for the chance at adding him to my stash!
R/

Solange Barreto. (Lange) said...

Belíssimo Cartão.
Adorei cada detalhe.
Um beijo, fique com DEUS.

utility marking paint said...

It was picture is rally so nice. The stamps are gorgeous. I excited for make it. I like very much this card. Thanks for shear posting.

Лена Казарцева said...

This is beautiful!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this card is such a gorgeous one sweetie, the image is super cute, thanks for a chance to win him
i love all the little thing on your card to hunni, just perfect
hugs angelique

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your adorable card, its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Jani said...

Your card is absolutely stunning!
I LOVE the decorated inside!
It's just adorable!
Jani x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice colors and a lovely stamp.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

sakehanska said...

hello. may I try to win this wonderful bunny? thank you, marta. I have not a blog, so I give you my e-mail: sakehanska@virgilio.it

Ivonne said...

Hi Jacque. Your card is beautiful! The image is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your card! What a cute bunny. Thanks for the chance to win!
Beth Greco
abgreco@globalserve.net

Lucy said...

Wonderful card as usual! This stamp is adorable. He needs a home :)

Babette said...

What a marvelous card, love the papers and the gold embellies. Your image is so sweet and the inside is beautiful done.
Hugs,
Babette

Maryann said...

Such a gorgeous card again Jacque, I so love your work, it´s always so awesome.

Amelia (Mimi) said...

thankyou once again Jaque!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

pooky said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the detail! Tfs!

LaJanette said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! I am loving all of the little embellishments; the hearts are just so so pretty! I love how you always manage to add so much to your card and not make things look cluttered but as if that was just the perfect place for it. So so pretty! This image is super darling; Loving it! Thanks for the chance:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Denise said...

What an adorable little image. Love what you did with it.
Thanks for the chance at winning.

Denise
dopey423@aol.com

isabelle said...

I try my luck, thank you for your generosity, and my apologies for the English, I am French, I love your site, I visit every day but I dare not make comments because it is not easy to speak and understand all your cards are beautiful, I love, thank you
isa

Tonje said...

Gorgeous card. That little bunny rabbit is the cutest!

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw wat an adorable card! I love the cute image

Marie-Anne

Traci S. said...

Hi Jacque~

I just returned from 3 frozen days in Maryland! I sure hope the sun comes out soon where you live...we didn't see it for 3 full days! Came home and it is over 80 degrees! LOL

This card is so beautiful. Soft! I love the colors and the gold embellishment...I love the taupe color. Do we still call it that? Especially with the raspberry color. So feminine, so amazing and it looks Vintage style. I love the image. The flower with the bunny is adorable! And, I do love the paper!

And, Dearest Jacque, thank you for yet another chance to win a sweet stamp! It is so adorable. Thank you!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

tammejean said...

as always your card is beautiful--love the bunny--thanks for sharing