Monday, August 29, 2011

Tags, Tags, Tags at Wild Orchid Challenge



Happy Monday, everyone!! I hope you have all had a splendid weekend and are ready for a great week! For those who have suffered through Hurricane Irene, my most sincere thoughts are with you!

For the next two weeks at Wild Orchid Challenges the theme is TAGS, TAGS, TAGS....so you can make a tag, or a tag shaped card, or even use a tag on your card! And you must use at least one Wild Orchid Crafts product and you will be in for a fabulous prize from Wild Orchid Crafts... So come on over and join in with us! We would love to see your interpretation of the theme and you will be in for the marvelous surprise!!

I don't think I had ever made a tag before so I was challenged greatly to make one...as a matter of fact I decided to make two of them in case one was a complete disaster...lolol I started with the bases and put some pre-gathered lace around each tag...the lace was a gift from the sweet and talented Suzan...Thanks hon...you know how much I love lace!!!! I also took this as a wonderful opportunity to give you a SNEAKY PEEKY of two of the absolutely darling images from the Second Launch of Christmas sweeties which will be available at LOTV on September 6.



For the first tag I used the darling LITTLE IVY and colored her with Copics, adding some Star Dust Stickles and MS Glitter. I also used some Snowflake ornaments topped with SELF-ADHESIVE RHINESTONES. For the bow I used 25mm (1") BABY BLUE ORGANZA RIBBON topped with silver cording. And the corner flower is a CARNATION on top of a lace rosette to dangle a MINIATURE SILVER RINGING BELL.



For the second tag I used the lovely ANGELIC LUTE, coloring her with Copics and Prismacolors and adding Prisma Glitter to her wings and MS Gold Glitter to the stars. The floral treatment at the bottom is made up of 35mm TRELLIS ROSE, 25mm TEA ROSES, 15mm OPEN ROSES, and GOLD GLITTER PLASTIC HOLLY BERRIES and intertwined with gold beaded cording. To finish this tag I used 25mm (1") PURPLE ORGANZA RIBBON tied with more gold beaded cording and a star button.

I hope you like my little tags and will decide to join us this fortnight at Wild Orchid Challenge...please drop over and see the gorgeous samples by the WOC DT!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by here today and I hope to see you again real soon! Until the next time, be safe and have a fun week!! Hugs!!

47 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Whow these tags are stunning. Hugs, Ankie

Cheryl said...

Love your tags Jacque they are fabulous, and your LOTV images are gorgeous can't wait to get my hands on some of those.
Hugs Cheryl

ursula Uphof said...

No disasters here Jacque, these are just stunning. Have a great week.

Heidi said...

Your tags are so beautiful

Hugs and love
Heidi ♥

Sharon Peele said...

I love your tags! you really did a wonderful job on them!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are both gorgeous. I just love the colors and the lace. TFS.

Marishka said...

Пreat job! Dankе!!

Maryann said...

Stunnin g work here again JAcque, I just love the blue tag here to pieces. It´s just so gorgeous, but both of them are so well made and great LO. You´re really amazing in your work hun, I love it.

cebelica said...

These are so sweet. I really like them. Hugs!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
these tag's are super hunni
the new images are so cute
love the colors you've used on both tag's
there just stunning sweetie
i don't think i've time to join in, my hubby is still in the hospital, we hope he may come home this week, but we are not sure of that
have a great day sweetie
hugs angelique

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely tags. so sweet. Nice colors.

Hugs Astrid.

Toucan Scraps said...

fabulously pretty

Pamela said...

Beautiful tags and those image are gorgeous.

Pam x

Kaz Bee said...

These are beautiful, love the delicate nature and the colourways.

Hugs

Kaz Bee x

Sarah said...

Stunning cards Jacque, love the images and all the pretty details x

chrissy xx said...

Stunning! LOve them both.
Chrissyxx

troy said...

morning Jacque, such gorgeous tags,the images are beautiful and the colourways are fab, such a treat for a lucky person to see on their gift under the tree.

have a great day

hugs Troy xxx

Brigitte said...

WOW, they're both wonderful!!!

kukusya said...

неймовірно красиві!!! дуже ніжні!

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Jacque. I was soooo surprise to see a Tags on your blog. And you did wonderful job on it. You always inspiring people with your amazing talent.
Hugs Nataliya.
Thanks for the Email.

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet. I really like them.
Hugs Anna

www.annaspysseltajm.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Hello Jacque, totally awesome! I am getting to love those LOTV images more each day! I could see those adorable tags on a Christmas gift, and they could make a lovely book mark, afterwards... Totally sweet!
Have a lovely day!

Auntie Em said...

Your tags are so pretty! They look more like fancy Christmas ornaments that should be hung on a tree. Both are so lacy and decorative and I love the little bell hung on the bottom corner on the light blue one.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sussie said...

These tags are so lovely!
Especially the "Angelic Lute" is stunningly beautiful!

LaJanette said...

Both tags are fab Jacque; the first so soft make me think of snow; and the second so elegant; makes me think of royalty with those dark purples!

Hugs;
Janette

Dawnll from Dawn's Craft Place said...

You are amazing for never making one before!
Beautiful as always
Thank you for sharing.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Kim. said...

Wow these are gorgeous tags especially if you have never made one before. That lace looks lovely and the new images are adorable.
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacque~

These are your first tags? They are phenomenal! I love the lace...such a delicate and beautiful touch. Your coloring is always amazing! I love what you did with the gold and silver cording. They really pull the whole tag together. The images are fantastic. I absolutely love them! The second image is my favorite...it could be that I am partial to purple. Putting tags on cards is a great way to use them...just to share a bit with you! You really did a superb job on these with the flowers, snowflakes, the brads, and the star at the top. Amazing, Jacque! Way to go!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Helen said...

They are so cute!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both so fabulous Jacque!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super lovely tags!

yvon said...

Oh Jacque, these are gorgeous. Love all the lace you used. Super stunning.
hugs, Yvon

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful tags Jacque and love your colouring and great designs.
Hugs Linda

Christina C. said...

GASP.....I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!! You managed to create the most exquisite tags I have ever seen!! You just continually amaze me with your talent, my friend!

Tracy said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Jacque.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lenoria said...

Both your tags are gorgeous and so exquisitely done! I especially like the purple one, I will have to keep a check on the stamp when it becomes available.

Eline said...

Wow. Gorgeous tags!! Realy beautifull work here, Jacque.
Thank you for sharing all your creativity. I wonder what you will come up with next..
Have a great day, dear.
hugs

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, These tags are so gorgeous!! The images are colored so beautifully. And, I love the lace that you added around the tags along with all the embellies. They are going to look so wonderful on a holiday package!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous tags! I always love everything you do.

jacirascrap said...

Anjos de alegria com lindas cores!!

Sue said...

Wow! these are scrummy Jacque!! Adorable images and love the colours and oh those gorgeous flowers and bellies !!! Perfect!!
Hugs Sue xx

Sabina said...

Hello,
the tags are great i like it very much!
Thank you for showing
Sabina

callyannc said...

These tags are so pretty! So very talented! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Kerryn said...

These are so so pretty!!!

sallysbitz said...

These tags are gorgeous x
Love all the detail.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Wow Jacque, gorgeous tags!! Love them both!
Have a great day!
Hugs Yolanda

Asas à imaginação said...

Realy a work of art, Jacque!!!
Peace and health!!!
Hugs!
Marlei