Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Secret Tilda at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge and WINNER!


Happy Wednesday everyone!! I intended to post this yesterday BUT with the snow storm, many of us in this area were without DSL so thank heavens it is up and running now!!! We are expecting a freezing rain and ice storm tomorrow night so keep your fingers crossed that the meteorologists are NUTZ!!!!

This time at the Wild Orchid Challenge we have a beautiful challenge to use PINK, WHITE, SILVER. You don’t have to use Wild Orchid Crafts products to enter, but if you do that would be wonderful. You can combine our challenge with any other challenges of your choice and as long as you follow the theme for this challenge and you link back to Wild Orchid Challenge blog you will qualify to be in the draw for the fabulous prize. NO back linking, new projects/cards only please. Please link your card or project (not your blog) using Inlinkz by 8pm UK time Sunday 2nd January 2011 (this challenge is running for 3 weeks).

For my card DT Sample Card I used Bazzill for the base and all matting. The dotted DP is from the Tilda's CLASSIC Paper Stack and the floral DP is from Eline Pellinkhof's In The Meadow Paper Bloc. All major panels were machine stitched. The darling Secret Tilda (which also comes as a MINI at Magnolia-licious) was stamped on Cryogen White, colored with Copics and a touch of Star Dust and Diamond Stickles, and cut out with oval Nesties. For the horizontal I used a Sheer White Organza with Satin Edge and Silver Accents and topped it with Sheer Looped White trim. I used a Bazzill Sparkler button to top the bow and to hold the MAGNIFICENT angel charm which was made by the lovely and talented Gunilla from Sweden. Thank you SO much, Sweetie!!!! She has several types of lovely charms available for sale on her blog, so if you are interested just drop her a note! I also used a Cuddly Buddly ticket stamp in the upper left corner which I embossed with silver. The floral treatment is a 2-TONE BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER CURLY WILD ROSE, 2 TONE PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES - 10MM, and 2-TONE PINK MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS and is resting on MS punched branches. To finish the front I added Snow Pearls to soften the corners.


The inside is quite simple....on the first panel I used a horizontal like the front, only adding a couple of white pearl heart pins and some MS punched branches. For the jotting panel just a couple of Nesties, a flat bow, and several MS punched branches!

I hope you like my little card and will decide to join in with us over at the Wild Orchid Challenge!

WINNER of my Gingerbread Sweet Stuff is.......

Pam from Indiana who said...

Jacque.....What a cute card with all the embellies. You convinced me that I need this Tilda. TFS Thanks for the chance for some candy.Hugs,Pam

Congratulations, Pam!! Please send me your mailing information before Saturday, December 18 so that I can get your prize out to you right away!!

Thank you all so much for coming by to see what's going on in my little COLD world!! I hope you will come see me often! I hope you are having a delightful week and until we meet again...BIG HUGS!!!!

57 comments:

charlene said...

Just adorable Jacque stay warm sweetie...if you need a place to thaw out hop on a plane we are in the upper 70's
Hugs

Barb Hardeman said...

This is DEEEElightful, Jacque! Beautiful embellishments so soft and sweet. Oooooooh! I hope you stay warm and stay healthy, which is the most important for you!
Hugs,
Barb

Patti G. said...

Jacque, soooooooooo gorgeous! The pink and silver is beautiful together and that little sweetie with her package, LOVE HER!
xoxoxo
Hugs,Patti

paperpapier said...

oh, Tilda is ever so sweet with your magic touch! So beautiful and lovely. What an eye-candy, Jacque!
hugs, Heaney

Sandra said...

so sweet!
Sandra ltb

Ira said...

Jacque, this card is sooooo cute!!!

Card Crazy said...

Wonderful card. Pink and silver makes a lovely combination. This is so delicate and magical. Truly gorgeous.
Sue S.

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooooooooo!!!!! This is a true beauty Ms Jacque!!! I love the pink, silver, and white combo!! And this Tilda is one of the most cutest ones ever!! GORGEOUS card (as always)!! I hope you're truly enjoying the holiday season! Stay warm and cozy in all the crazy weather!!!
hugs, Sharon

Laurie Flannery said...

Really cute! Thanks for sharing it with us.

10na said...

They are Nutz, fingers crossed. Love your card.
Grettings from Denmark, is freezing cold over here as well. Hugs 10na

x laura x said...

wow this so beautiful. love the papers.
x laura x

Frea said...

Hello Jacqui, I love this one!! It's so nice to see the inside of your cards is as nice as the outside! I wondered about the way you make that ticket sentiment stand out like that... I love the effect!! Hugs, Frea

Lici4ka said...

Волшебная открытка! Очень красивая!

Moni said...

Stunning card as alwazs, love all detials and Tilda is so cute, and congrats to the winner. hugs, moni

Leslie Avila said...

Beautiful inside and out! Your right, this is a very universal stamp. Wonderfully done!
Blessings to you,
Leslie

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Jacque, this is MOST RAVISHING. I love pink! Tilda is delightful, and I love the charm and wonderful bow. Exquisite.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Judi said...

Yet another stunning card! Love that ticket, the flowers - EVERYTHING!

Hugs

Judi xxx

Donna said...

What a darling Tilda! Great color combination. Stay warm my friend. We have the same storm system coming. Freezing rain and 2-4 inches of snow are not my idea of fun! Tomorrow's commute to work is going to be pretty nasty! Take care!

Dora said...

Awww this is sooo pretty, I love the pink, it's a darling and the clean cuts of your card... I love that. Sorry to hear you are having bad weather. We don't get snow here in Malta and had to go abroad to see it, which I did for the first time last year :))

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is such a cute card both outside and inside as ALWAYS. I love that sweet image and the coloring is just perfect!
Beautiful papers and the pink with silver is a perfect combination.

Take care my friend and stay inside and keep yourself warm!!

Big hugs for you from me♥

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always! Stay warm!!

Shirley N said...

Ohhhh, Tilda is so pretty in pink! Gorgeous card Jacque! Happy Holidays!

Kras said...

Tilda is ever so sweet

Suzanne said...

What an absolutely gorgeous creation, Jacque x

Cami said...

Another very lovely card, Jacque. It's beyond me how you never run out of ideas to create your projects. Hugs, Cami

True :) said...

Jacque,
Your card is pretty in pink!
Love every little detail of it!
Hugs,
True :D

angelique (anlou) said...

this is again such a cutie sweetie
i just love the color combo
a huge congrats to the sweet stuff winner
thank you so much jacque for the chance hunni
hugs angelique

Christina C. said...

Once again, you are treating us to an exquisite work of art!!!!! EVERYTHING about this card is sheer perfection. Gunilla's beautiful little angel is the perfect touch!!!

Dawn said...

Just beautiful Jacque, love the colour combo. We are due snow here in UK either tomorrow or Friday, fed up wIth it now. Stay warm. xx

PamS said...

Love that pink and silver together. The card is gorgeous.

Sandy said...

I am gonna have to learn a pretty song and play it on your blog every time you post! I like the way you did that ticket in the left hand corner. My nose and fingers are frozen - frozen I tell you!
Merry Christmas Jacque!
Sandy Claus

yvon said...

This is so gorgeous Jacque, Love those colors and Tilda looks so nice.
I hope you are feeling fine.
Hugs, Yvon

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Jacque. Love the DP's.
I love how you made the ticket embossing it with silver. The in side is lovely as wel.
Hugs Maz

Julie said...

So cute Jacque!

Hugz,
Julie

Candy said...

Hi Jacque,
What a BEAUTIFUL card! Love the pink and silver together. As always you have done a fantastic job.
I hope you can stay warm and keep yourself well....
Love, Candy

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

GORGEOUS card, Jacque!!!! Love it! Love the colors & all the cute embellies!
Beautiful inside & out........as always.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

TANYA said...

my favourite colour is pink and this card is so adorable! i love especially the way you have attached the ticket and embossed it. beautiful!

Rufus said...

OMG, Jacque this is even more stunning than usual! Hope that your ice storm is all rain. If not, stay HOME! Congrats to the winner of your yummy Sweet Stuff!
R/

Crissy Armstrong said...

I think this is so pretty and cute and beautiful all at once!

Pam said...

Jacque...love how you colored Tilda in pink (my fav colors..pink and purple). The inside of your card is amazing too! TFS
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

lucretia said...

Wow, must be a lot of Americans following your blog....

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacque,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Another stunning card Jacque,beautifuly coloured.Stay in and keep warm,and I hope your nasty weather passes quickly.
Warm hugs Sue xx

Ewarost said...

Jacque piękna różowa Magnolia...

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! Especially love the inside and the two heart pins. Great job with the Magnolia too!
Beth Greco

Lynda Nielsen said...

Jacque my darling friend... You have put a huge smile on my face with this FABULOUS card! I love the pinks, and Little Tilda just melts my heart! Your card is Amazing, both inside and out!
Hugs,
Lynda

Kim said...

Jacque, Gorgeous card!! So soft and sweet. Love these colors together, you did a fabulous job with them. Great job coloring Tilda too. Congrats to Pam!!
Hugs,
Kim

Kim. said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, love these colours together. The ticket stamps looks amazing too.
Congratulations to Pam.
Kim xXx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats to the winner! And this Tilda is super super sweet...one of my favs!!

Auntie Em said...

What a sweet card! I love how you coloured the pink outfit on your Tilda and the ticket and little charm are the sweetest embellies.
The heart pins inside though are the best! I love how you tucked them into the bow.
Another one of your gorgeous creations!!!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Mickie said...

I would so love to be on your mailing list!! This card is just beautiful, I can't say enough about it, just beautiful.

helen ... said...

beatiful pinky card, andc ongratulations to teh cluky winner =D


hugs



helen

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Beautiful card, love the colours.

Hugs Ali x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the ticket and how you made it all silvery. TFS.

Yukkie Jenny said...

Oh, It's so sweet... :)

Take care, Jacque, don't get too cold. :)

Lori said...

What a beautiful color combo Jacque!!! LOVE the ribbon, charm and of course the flowers lol!!!

It's cold here toooooo... but I have my little puppy dog heater on my lap right now, so I'm pretty cozy.

Hoping you are continuing to feel stronger each day.

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and the angel wings charm. This card makes me think of my sweet angel Jess. Thank you for sharing.